Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2002: 654 Principles and practice of point-of-care testing.
- Impact of point-of-care testing on patients’ length of stay in a large emergency department.Clin Chem. 1996; 42: 711-717
- Patient preferences for point-of-care testing: survey validation and results.Point Care. 2020; 19: 112-115
- Self-monitoring of blood glucose levels and intensified insulin therapy: acceptability and efficacy in childhood diabetes.JAMA. 1983; 249: 2913-2916
- Distributed microbiology testing: Bringing infectious disease diagnostics to point of care.Clin Lab Med. 2019; 39: 419-431
- HIV surveillance report: estimated HIV incidence and prevalence in the United States, 2015-2019.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/library/reports/surveillance/cdc-hiv-surveillance-supplemental-report-vol-26-1.pdf(Accessed October 30, 2022)
- Vital signs: HIV transmission along the continuum of care—United States, 2016.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2019; 68: 267-272https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6811e1
Centers for Disease Control. Ending the HIV epidemic: a plan for America. Available at: ending the HIV epidemic: a plan for America (cdc.gov). Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/endhiv/index.html. Accessed October 31, 2022.
- Revised recommendations for HIV testing of adults, adolescents, and pregnant women in health-care settings.MMWR Recomm Rep (Morb Mortal Wkly Rep). 2006; 55 (No. RR-14). Available at:)
- Recommendations for HIV screening of gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men—United States, 2017.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 830-832
- Increasing access to HIV testing through direct-to-consumer HIV self-test distribution—United States, March 31, 2020-March 30, 2021.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70: 1322-1325
- HIV self-testing increases HIV testing frequency in high risk men who have sex with men: a randomized controlled trial.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2018; 78: 505-512
- FDA approves first over-the-counter home-use rapid HIV test.FDA news release, 2012 (Available at:)Accessed October 31, 2022)
- Bringing HIV self-testing to scale in the United States: a review of challenges, potential solutions, and future opportunities.J Clin Microbiol. 2019; 57: 1-12
- Point-of-care testing for infectious diseases: diversity, complexity, and barriers in low- and middle-income countries.PLoS Med. 2012; 9: e1001306
- Point-of-care testing in rural and remote settings to improve access and improve outcomes: a snapshot of the New Zealand experience.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2021; 145: 327-335
- Differences in the hepatitis C virus cascade of care and time to initiation of therapy among vulnerable subpopulations using a mobile unit as point-of-care.Liver Int. 2022; 42: 309-319
- The use of patient self-testing in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic scoping review.Point Care. 2019; 18: 9-16
- How people with diabetes integrate self-monitoring of blood glucose into their self-management strategies.Inform Prim Care. 2014; 21: 64-69
- Self-monitoring and self-management of oral anticoagulation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 7: CD003839
- Bringing the lab bench to the field: point-of-care testing for enhancing health research and stakeholder engagement in rural/remote, indigenous, and resource-limited contexts.Am J Hum Biol. 2022; 34: e23808
- Mapping the landscape of diagnostics for sexually transmitted infections.WHO/TDR, Geneva2004
- Point-of-care diagnostic testing in global health: what is the point?.Microbe. 2015; 10: 103-107
- Geospatial science and point-of-care testing: creating solutions for population access, emergencies, outbreaks, and disasters.Front Public Health. 2019; 7: 329
- A mechanistic spatio-temporal framework for modeling individual-to-individual transmission-With an application to the 2014-2015 West Africa Ebola outbreak.PLoS Comput Biol. 2017; 13: e1005798