Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Translocations among antibody genes in human cancer.IARC Sci Publ. 1985; 60: 341-357
- Fused transcript of abl and bcr genes in chronic myelogenous leukaemia.Nature. 1985; 315: 550-554
- Differential binding of alkylating fluorochromes in human chromosomes.Exp Cell Res. 1970; 60: 315-319
- HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC) recommendations for the designation of gene fusions.Leukemia. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1038/s41375-021-01436-6
- A novel, highly sensitive antibody allows for the routine detection of ALK-rearranged lung adenocarcinomas by standard immunohistochemistry.Clin Cancer Res. 2010; 16: 1561-1571
- Validation of OncoPanel: a targeted next-generation sequencing assay for the detection of Somatic variants in cancer.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017; 141: 751-758
- GeneBase 1.1: a tool to summarize data from NCBI gene datasets and its application to an update of human gene statistics.Database (Oxford). 2016; https://doi.org/10.1093/database/baw153
- Repetitive DNA and next-generation sequencing: computational challenges and solutions.Nat Rev Genet. 2011; 13: 36-46
- Mammalian chromosomes in vitro: I. The karyotype of man.J Hered. 1952; 43: 167-172
- Optimizing the detection of lung cancer patients harboring anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) gene rearrangements potentially suitable for ALK inhibitor treatment.Clin Cancer Res. 2010; 16: 5581-5590
- Searching for ROS1 rearrangements in lung cancer by fluorescent in situ hybridization: the importance of probe design.J Thorac Oncol. 2015; 10: e83-e85
- Low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma with sex cord-like differentiation and phf1-jazf1 fusion with deletions: a diagnostic pitfall of JAZF1 FISH.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1097/PGP.0000000000000795
- Quantitation of minimal residual disease in acute promyelocytic leukemia patients with t(15;17) translocation using real-time RT-PCR.Leukemia. 2000; 14: 324-328
- A tale of three next generation sequencing platforms: comparison of Ion Torrent, Pacific Biosciences and Illumina MiSeq sequencers.BMC Genomics. 2012; 13: 341
- Sequencing strategies for fusion gene detection.Bioessays. 2020; 42: e2000016
- Comparison of molecular testing modalities for detection of ROS1 rearrangements in a Cohort of positive patient samples.J Thorac Oncol. 2018; 13: 1474-1482
- Identifying patients with NTRK fusion cancer.Ann Oncol. 2019; 30: viii16-viii22
- Anchored multiplex PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing.Nat Med. 2014; 20: 1479-1484
- Direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression with color-coded probe pairs.Nat Biotechnol. 2008; 26: 317-325
- Analysis of fusion genes by NanoString System: a role in lung cytology?.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2018; 142: 480-489
- Real-time DNA sequencing from single polymerase molecules.Meth Enzymol. 2010; 472: 431-455
- Probing single DNA molecule transport using fabricated nanopores.Nano Lett. 2004; 4: 2293-2298
- Genome-wide reconstruction of complex structural variants using read clouds.Nat Methods. 2017; 14: 915-920
- Design of large-insert jumping libraries for structural variant detection using Illumina sequencing.Curr Protoc Hum Genet. 2014; 80: 7 22 1-9
- Optical mapping reveals a higher level of genomic architecture of chained fusions in cancer.Genome Res. 2018; 28: 726-738
There are no commercial or financial conflicts of interest for either of the authors.