Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Has compliance with CLIA requirements really improved quality in US clinical laboratories?.Clin Chim Acta. 2004; 346: 37-43
- CLIA and regulatory readiness: how can your lab always be ready?.MLO Med Lab Obs. 2016; 48 (40, 42 passim): 38
- Proficiency testing as a regulatory device: a CAP perspective.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 1234-1250
- Quality assurance programs in the United States.Ann Ist Super Sanita. 1995; 31: 21-35
- Pharma R&D outsourcing is on the rise.(Available at:)Accessed January 13, 2020)
- Models for open innovation in the pharmaceutical industry.Drug Discov Today. 2013; 18: 1133-1137
- “The CRO Market" Archived 2013-07-03 at the Wayback Machine, Association of Clinical Research Organizations.(Available at:)Aaccessed April 7, 2010)
- The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability, ZEW Discussion Papers, No. 13-109, Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW), Mannheim.(Available at:)Accessed June 21, 2020)
- Licensing biotech intellectual property in university–industry partnerships.Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2015; 5: a021014
- A spectrum of neural autoantigens, newly identified by histo-immunoprecipitation, mass spectrometry, and recombinant cell-based indirect immunofluorescence.Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 1447
- The effects of a fixed-fee reimbursement system introduced by the federal government on laboratory testing in the United States.Rinsho Byori. 1999; 47: 1-10
- Understanding the Food and Drug Administration's jurisdiction over laboratory-developed tests and divisions between food, drug, and cosmetic act-regulated and clinical laboratory improvement amendments of 1988-regulated activities.Clin Lab Med. 2016; 36: 575-585
- Laboratory-developed tests: a legislative and regulatory review.Clin Chem. 2017; 63: 1575-1584
- Regulation of laboratory-developed tests.Am J Clin Pathol. 2019; 152: 122-131
- Recent publications from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative: reviewing progress toward improved AD clinical trials.Alzheimers Dement. 2017; 13: e1-e85
Available at: https://aealliance.org/. Accessed May 20, 2020.
- The impact of 2015 neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders criteria on diagnostic rates.Mult Scler. 2017; 23: 228-233
Available at: https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/neuromyelitis-optica/. Accessed May 20, 2020.
- What's new in neuromyelitis optica? A short review for the clinical neurologist.J Neurol. 2017; 264: 2330-2344
- International consensus diagnostic criteria for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Neurology. 2015; 85: 177-189
- Opportunities and challenges of disease biomarkers: a new section in the journal of translational medicine.J Transl Med. 2012; 10: 220
- Opportunities and challenges facing biomarker development for personalized head and neck cancer treatment.Head Neck. 2013; 35: 294-306
- Recommended diagnostic criteria for paraneoplastic neurological syndromes.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2004; 75: 1135-1140
- A clinical approach to diagnosis of autoimmune encephalitis.Lancet Neurol. 2016; 15: 391-404
- Neuroimmunology: an expanding frontier in autoimmunity.Front Immunol. 2015; 6: 206
- Editorial: risk factors and outcome predicating biomarker of neurodegenerative diseases.Front Neurol. 2019; 10: 45
- Alzheimer's disease facts and figures. 2019 (Available at:)Accessed May 25, 2020)
- Fitting the epidemiology and neuropathology of the early stages of Alzheimer's disease to prevent dementia.Alzheimers Res Ther. 2015; 7: 2
- Introduction to the recommendations from the National Institute on Aging-Alzheimer's Association workgroups on diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer's disease.Alzheimers Dement. 2011; 7: 257-262
- Pittsburgh compound B imaging and cerebrospinal fluid amyloid-β in a multicentre European Memory Clinic Study.Brain. 2016; 139: 2540-2553
- Cerebrospinal fluid analysis detects cerebral amyloid-β accumulation earlier than positron emission tomography.Brain. 2016; 139: 1226-1236
- Assessing the commutability of reference material formats for the harmonization of amyloid-β measurements.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016; 54: 1177-1191
- Certification REPORT: the certification of amyloid β1-42 in CSF in ERM®-DA480/IFCC, ERM®-DA481/IFCC and ERM®-DA482/IFCC: European Commission.(Available at:)https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/eur-scientific-andtechnical- research-reports/certification-report-certification-amyloid- 1-42-csf-erm-da480ifcc-erm-da481ifcc-and-erm(Accessed May 20, 2020)Date: 2017
- The role of the laboratory in the expanding field of neuroimmunology: autoantibodies to neural targets.J Immunol Methods. 2018; 463: 1-20
- IgLON5 antibody: neurological accompaniments and outcomes in 20 patients.Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm. 2017; 4: e385
- Paraneoplastic syndromes.Oxford University Press, Oxford (England)2011
- Autoimmune encephalitis: a costly condition.Neurology. 2019; 92: e964-e972