To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Reference test review by pathology house staff: a cost-containment strategy for the clinical laboratory.Clin Leadersh Manag Rev. 2002; 16: 3-6
- Improving the value of costly genetic reference laboratory testing with active utilization management.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2014; 138: 110-113
- Accuracy of send-out test ordering: a college of American pathologists Q-probes study of ordering accuracy in 97 clinical laboratories.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008; 132: 206-210
- Promoting improved utilization of laboratory testing through changes in an electronic medical record: experience at an academic medical center.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2015; 15: 1-10
- What’s new in laboratory test utilization management?.Clin Chem. 2018; 64: 994-1000
- The landscape of inappropriate laboratory testing: a 15-year meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2013; 8: 1-8
- Reducing test utilization in hospital settings: a narrative review.Ann Lab Med. 2018; 38: 402-412
- Prevention of iatrogenic anemia in critical and neonatal care.Adv Clin Exp Med. 2016; 25: 191-197
- Benchmarking to identify practice variation in test ordering: a potential tool for utilization management.Lab Med. 2015; 46: 356-364
- Integrating decision support into a laboratory utilization management program.Clin Lab Med. 2019; 39: 245-257
- Clinical application of targeted next-generation sequencing panels and whole exome sequencing in childhood epilepsy.Neuroscience. 2019; 418: 291-310
- A hexanucleotide repeat expansion in C9ORF72 is the cause of chromosome 9p21-linked ALS-FTD.Neuron. 2011; 72: 257-268
- Expanded GGGGCC hexanucleotide repeat in noncoding region of C9ORF72 causes chromosome 9p-linked FTD and ALS.Neuron. 2011; 72: 245-256
- Diagnostic and therapeutic approach to autoimmune neurologic disorders.Semin Neurol. 2018; 38: 392-402
- Unintended consequences of Mayo paraneoplastic evaluations.Neurology. 2018; 91: e2057-e2066
- Heavy metals panel, blood. Quest diagnostics.(Available at:)Accessed December 17, 2019)
- Paraneoplastic evaluation algorithm. Mayo clinic laboratories.(Available at:)Accessed December 17, 2019)
- Encephalopathy evaluation algorithm, Mayo clinic laboratories.(Available at:)Accessed December 17, 2019)
- Do we now know what inappropriate laboratory utilization is? An expanded systematic review of laboratory clinical audits.JAMA. 1998; 280: 550-558
- Utilization management in a large urban academic medical center: a 10-year experience.Am J Clin Pathol. 2011; 135: 108-118
- Improving laboratory test utilisation at the multihospital yale new haven health system.BMJ Open Qual. 2019; 8: e000689
- Laboratory test utilization program: structure and impact in a large academic medical center.Am J Clin Pathol. 2013; 139: 289-297
- Impact of providing fee data on laboratory test ordering: a controlled clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 903-908
- The impact of cost displays on primary care physician laboratory test ordering.J Gen Intern Med. 2014; 29: 708-714
- Effect of a price transparency intervention in the electronic health record on clinician ordering of inpatient laboratory tests: the PRICE randomized clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 939-945
- The effect of charge display on cost of care and physician practice behaviors: a systematic review.J Gen Intern Med. 2015; 30: 835-842
Published online: July 09, 2020
© 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.