To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Continuum: the paraneoplastic disorders.Continuum (Minneap Minn). 2015; 21: 452
- Clinical neuropathology practice guide 5-2012: updated guideline for the diagnosis of anti-neuronal antibodies.Clin Neuropathol. 2012; 31: 337
- Iatrogenic CNS demyelination in the era of modern biologics.Mult Scler. 2019; 25: 1079-1085
- A clinical approach to diagnosis of autoimmune encephalitis.Lancet Neurol. 2016; 15: 391-404https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(15)00401-9
- Unintended consequences of Mayo paraneoplastic evaluations.Neurology. 2018; 91: e2057-e2066https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000006577
- Neuronal autoantibodies: differentiating clinically relevant and clinically irrelevant results.J Neurol. 2017; 264: 2284-2292https://doi.org/10.1007/s00415-017-8627-4
- Autoantibody diversity in paraneoplastic syndromes and related disorders: the need for a more guided screening approach.Clin Chim Acta. 2016; 459: 162-169
- Reader response: unintended consequences of Mayo paraneoplastic evaluations.Neurology. 2019; 93: 606
- Detection and characterization of autoantibodies to neuronal cell-surface antigens in the central nervous system.Front Mol Neurosci. 2016; 9: 37https://doi.org/10.3389/fnmol.2016.00037
- Antibody titres at diagnosis and during follow-up of anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: a retrospective study.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13 ([published correction appears in Lancet Neurol. 2014 Feb;13(2):135]): 167-177https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(13)70282-5
- Low specificity of voltage-gated calcium channel antibodies in Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome: a call for caution.J Neurol. 2018; 265: 2114-2119https://doi.org/10.1007/s00415-018-8959-8
- Clinical relevance of positive voltage-gated potassium channel (VGKC)-complex antibodies: experience from a tertiary referral centre.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2014; 85: 625-630https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp-2013-305218
- The relevance of VGKC positivity in the absence of LGI1 and Caspr2 antibodies.Neurology. 2016; 86: 1692-1699https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000002637
- Clinical utility of seropositive voltage-gated potassium channel-complex antibody.Neurol Clin Pract. 2016; 6: 409-418https://doi.org/10.1212/CPJ.0000000000000268
- Clinical experience of seropositive ganglionic acetylcholine receptor antibody in a tertiary neurology referral center.Muscle Nerve. 2015; 52: 386-391https://doi.org/10.1002/mus.24559
- Glutamic acid decarboxylase autoimmunity with brainstem, extrapyramidal, and spinal cord dysfunction.Mayo Clin Proc. 2006; 81: 1207-1214https://doi.org/10.4065/81.9.1207
- Paraneoplastic syndromes of the CNS.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 327-340
- Clinical relevance of serum antibodies to extracellular N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor epitopes.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2015; 86: 708-713https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp-2014-308736
- Predictors of neural-specific autoantibodies and immunotherapy response in patients with cognitive dysfunction.J Neuroimmunol. 2018 Oct 15; 323: 62-72https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jneuroim.2018.07.009
- Author response: Unintended consequences of Mayo paraneoplastic evaluations.Neurology. 2019; 93: 606-607https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000008180
Published online: July 02, 2020
© 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.