To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Primary care physicians’ challenges in ordering clinical laboratory tests and interpreting results.J Am Board Fam Med. 2014; 27: 268-274
- The digital doctor: hope, hype, and harm at the dawn of medicine’s computer age.McGraw Hill, New York2015
- Tethered to the EHR: primary care physician workload assessment using EHR event log data and time-motion observations.Ann Fam Med. 2017; 15: 419-426
- Allocation of physician time in ambulatory practice: a time and motion study in 4 specialties.Ann Int Med. 2016; 165: 753-760
- The regenstrief medical record system: a quarter century experience.Int J Med Inform. 1999; 54: 225-253
- Efficacy and unintended consequences of hard-stop alerts in electronic health record systems: a systematic review.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2018; 25: 1556-1566
- PSA screening among elderly men with limited life expectancies.JAMA. 2006; 296: 2336-2342
- Genetic counselor review of genetic test orders in a reference laboratory reduces unnecessary testing.Am J Med Genet A. 2014; 164A: 1094-1101
- Pilot study of linking web-based supplemental interpretive information to laboratory test reports.Am J Clin Pathol. 2009; 132: 818-823
- The visual display of quantitative information.2nd edition. Graphics Press, Cheshire (CT)2001
Published online: March 08, 2019
Disclosure Statement: Salary support provided by ARUP Laboratories, which is a not-for-profit entity of the University of Utah.
© 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.