To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current and emerging multianalyte assays with algorithmic analyses: are laboratories ready for clinical adoption?.Clin Chem. 2018; 64 (Available at:): 885-891
- National Academies Press (US), Washington, DC2018 (Available at:)
- Health analytics types, functions and levels: a review of literature.Stud Health Technol Inform. 2018; 251 (Available at:): 137-140
- The role of laboratory in ensuring appropriate test requests.Clin Biochem. 2017; 50 (Available at:): 555-561
- Biomarkers of myocardial ischemia in the emergency room: cardiospecific troponin and beyond.Eur J Intern Med. 2013; 24 (Available at:): 97-99
- Auto-validation of complete blood counts in an outpatient's regional laboratory.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2015; 53 (Available at:): 275-279
- Critical values in hematology.Int J Lab Hematol. 2015; 37 (Available at:): 36-43
- Pathology consultation on reporting of critical values.Am J Clin Pathol. 2011; 135 (Available at:): 505-513
- Improving American healthcare through “clinical lab 2.0”: a Project Santa Fe report.Acad Pathol. 2017; 4 (2374289517701067. Available at:)
- Can learning health systems help organisations deliver personalised care?.BMC Med. 2017; 15 (Available at:): 177
- A learning health care system using computer-aided diagnosis.J Med Internet Res. 2017; 19 (Available at:): e54
- The Learning Healthcare System, Workshop Proceedings, National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine, March 2007.(Available at:)http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/reports/2007/the-learning-healthcare-system-workshop-summary.aspx(Accessed March 17, 2019)
Published online: March 28, 2019
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.
© 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.