Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Acute graft-versus-host disease - biologic process, prevention, and therapy.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2167-2179
- National Institutes of Health consensus development project on criteria for clinical trials in chronic Graft-versus-host disease: III. The 2014 Biomarker Working Group report.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015; 21: 780-792
- Impact of HLA class I and class II high-resolution matching on outcomes of unrelated donor bone marrow transplantation: HLA-C mismatching is associated with a strong adverse effect on transplantation outcome.Blood. 2004; 104: 1923-1930
- Genome-wide minor histocompatibility matching as related to the risk of graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2017; 129: 791-798
- Replication and validation of genetic polymorphisms associated with survival after allogeneic blood or marrow transplant.Blood. 2017; 130: 1585-1596
- Combined OX40L and mTOR blockade controls effector T cell activation while preserving Treg reconstitution after transplant.Sci Transl Med. 2017; 9 ([pii:eaan3085])
- Addition of interleukin-6 inhibition with tocilizumab to standard graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis after allogeneic stem-cell transplantation: a phase 1/2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 15: 1451-1459
- Plasma biomarkers of acute GVHD and nonrelapse mortality: predictive value of measurements before GVHD onset and treatment.Blood. 2015; 126: 113-120
- A biomarker panel for acute graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2009; 113: 273-278
- Etanercept, mycophenolate, denileukin, or pentostatin plus corticosteroids for acute graft-versus-host disease: a randomized phase 2 trial from the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network.Blood. 2009; 114: 511-517
- High day 28 ST2 levels predict for acute graft-versus-host disease and transplant-related mortality after cord blood transplantation.Blood. 2015; 125: 199-205
- Plasma-derived proteomic biomarkers in human leukocyte antigen-haploidentical or human leukocyte antigen-matched bone marrow transplantation using post-transplantation cyclophosphamide.Haematologica. 2017; 102: 932-940
- Prognostic biomarkers for acute graft-versus-host disease risk after cyclophosphamide-fludarabine nonmyeloablative allotransplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2014; 20: 1861-1864
- ST2 as a marker for risk of therapy-resistant graft-versus-host disease and death.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 529-539
- Plasma biomarkers of risk for death in a multicenter phase 3 trial with uniform transplant characteristics post-allogeneic HCT.Blood. 2017; 129: 162-170
- MAGIC biomarkers predict long-term outcomes for steroid-resistant acute GVHD.Blood. 2018; 131: 2846-2855
- Predictive value of clinical findings and plasma biomarkers after fourteen days of prednisone treatment for acute graft-versus-host disease.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017; 23: 1257-1263
- An early-biomarker algorithm predicts lethal graft-versus-host disease and survival.JCI Insight. 2017; 2: e89798
- ST2 blockade reduces sST2-producing T cells while maintaining protective mST2-expressing T cells during graft-versus-host disease.Sci Transl Med. 2015; 7: 308ra160
- Graft invariant natural killer T-cell dose predicts risk of acute graft-versus-host disease in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Blood. 2012; 119: 5030-5036
- Frequency of CD4(+)CD25(hi)FOXP3(+) regulatory T cells has diagnostic and prognostic value as a biomarker for acute graft-versus-host-disease.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2010; 16: 907-914
- Proteomics analysis reveals a Th17-prone cell population in presymptomatic graft-versus-host disease.JCI insight. 2016; 1 ([pii:e86660])
- Expression of CD30 in patients with acute graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2012; 120: 691-696
- Phase 1 multicenter trial of brentuximab vedotin for steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2017; 129: 3256-3261
- Elafin is a biomarker of graft-versus-host disease of the skin.Sci Transl Med. 2010; 2: 13ra12
- A novel soluble form of Tim-3 associated with severe graft-versus-host disease.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2013; 19: 1323-1330
- Plasma biomarkers of lower gastrointestinal and liver acute GVHD.Blood. 2012; 119: 2960-2963
- Regenerating islet-derived 3-alpha is a biomarker of gastrointestinal graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 2011; 118: 6702-6708
- Amphiregulin modifies the Minnesota acute graft-versus-host disease risk score: results from BMT CTN 0302/0802.Blood Adv. 2018; 2: 1882-1888
- Hepatic veno-occlusive disease following stem cell transplantation: incidence, clinical course, and outcome.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2010; 16: 157-168
- Relevance of proteins C and S, antithrombin III, von Willebrand factor, and factor VIII for the development of hepatic veno-occlusive disease in patients undergoing allogeneic bone marrow transplantation: a prospective study.Bone Marrow Transplant. 1998; 22: 883-888
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 is an independent diagnostic marker as well as severity predictor of hepatic veno-occlusive disease after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in adults conditioned with busulphan and cyclophosphamide.Br J Haematol. 2002; 118: 1087-1094
- Prediction of veno-occlusive disease using biomarkers of endothelial injury.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2010; 16: 1180-1185
- Biomarkers for diagnosis and prognosis of sinusoidal obstruction syndrome after hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015; 21: 1739-1745
- Diagnostic and prognostic plasma biomarkers for idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2018; 24: 678-686
- Invasive mechanical ventilation and mortality in pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a multicenter study.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2016; 17: 294-302
- Prognostic and predictive biomarkers for respiratory failure and related mortality post allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2018; 24: S301
- Hypertension and diabetes mellitus in adult and pediatric survivors of allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2009; 15: 1100-1107
- Severe hyperglycemia immediately after allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation is predictive of acute graft-versus-host disease.Inflammation. 2013; 36: 177-185
- Hyperglycemia during the neutropenic period is associated with a poor outcome in patients undergoing myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Transplantation. 2007; 84: 814-820
- Metabolic complications precede alloreactivity and are characterized by changes in suppression of tumorigenicity 2 signaling.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017; 23: 529-532
Teagarden AM, Moser E, Rowan CM, et al. Early ST2 levels are associated with the diagnosis of post-transplant diabetes mellitus. Paper presented at: Pediatric Academic Society 2018; Toronto, Canda.
- Diagnostic and risk criteria for HSCT-associated thrombotic microangiopathy: a study in children and young adults.Blood. 2014; 124: 645-653
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation-associated thrombotic microangiopathy: a review of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.J Blood Med. 2016; 7: 181-186
- ST2 and endothelial injury as a link between GVHD and microangiopathy.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1189-1190
- A prognostic score for acute graft-versus-host disease based on biomarkers: a multicentre study.Lancet Haematol. 2015; 2: e21-e29
- Epidermal elafin expression is an indicator of poor prognosis in cutaneous graft-versus-host disease.J Invest Dermatol. 2015; 135: 999-1006
C.M. Rowan has no conflict of interest.
C.M. Rowan is supported by a grant from the Showalter Research Trust Fund.
S. Paczesny has a patent on “Methods of detection of graft-versus-host disease” (US 20130115232A1, WO2013066369A3) licensed to Viracor-IBT Laboratories.
S. Paczesny is supported by grants from the National Cancer Institute (R01CA168814), National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01HD074587, U54HD090215), and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (1293-15).