Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Regulation of microRNA biogenesis.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2014; 15: 509-524
- A uniform system for microRNA annotation.RNA. 2003; 9: 277-279
- miRNA nomenclature: a view incorporating genetic origins, biosynthetic pathways, and sequence variants.Trends Genet. 2015; 31: 613-626
- Human microRNAs are processed from capped, polyadenylated transcripts that can also function as mRNAs.RNA. 2004; 10: 1957-1966
- Exportin-5 mediates the nuclear export of pre-microRNAs and short hairpin RNAs.Genes Dev. 2003; 17: 3011-3016
- MicroRNAs: synthesis, mechanism, function, and recent clinical trials.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010; 1803: 1231-1243
- The biological functions of miRNAs: lessons from in vivo studies.Trends Cell Biol. 2015; 25: 137-147
- MicroRNAs: small RNAs with a big role in gene regulation.Nat Rev Genet. 2004; 5: 522-531
- MicroRNAs: small RNAs with big effects.Transplantation. 2010; 90: 105-112
- Extracellular miRNA: a collision of two paradigms.Trends Biochem Sci. 2016; 41: 883-892
- Expression profiling of microRNA using real-time quantitative PCR, how to use it and what is available.Methods. 2010; 50: 244-249
- Analytical aspects of microRNA in diagnostics: a review.Anal Chim Acta. 2011; 699: 134-152
- Real-time quantification of microRNAs by stem-loop RT-PCR.Nucleic Acids Res. 2005; 33: e179
- Facile means for quantifying microRNA expression by real-time PCR.Biotechniques. 2005; 39: 519-525
- Analyzing real-time PCR data by the comparative C(T) method.Nat Protoc. 2008; 3: 1101-1108
- Messenger RNA for FOXP3 in the urine of renal-allograft recipients.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2342-2351
- MicroRNA expression profiles predictive of human renal allograft status.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009; 106: 5330-5335
- MicroRNA sequence profiles of human kidney allografts with or without tubulointerstitial fibrosis.Transplantation. 2012; 94: 1086-1094
- Absolute quantification by droplet digital PCR versus analog real-time PCR.Nat Methods. 2013; 10: 1003-1005
- Locked nucleic acid-based in situ detection of microRNAs in mouse tissue sections.Nat Protoc. 2007; 2: 1508-1514
- MicroRNA in situ hybridization.Methods Mol Biol. 2012; 822: 67-84
- MicroRNA expression profiling using microarrays.Nat Protoc. 2008; 3: 563-578
- RNA-Seq: a revolutionary tool for transcriptomics.Nat Rev Genet. 2009; 10: 57-63
- Identification of microRNAs and other small regulatory RNAs using cDNA library sequencing.Methods. 2008; 44: 3-12
- Systematic comparison of small RNA library preparation protocols for next-generation sequencing.BMC Genomics. 2018; 19: 118
- RNA-ligase-dependent biases in miRNA representation in deep-sequenced small RNA cDNA libraries.RNA. 2011; 17: 1697-1712
- Barcoded cDNA library preparation for small RNA profiling by next-generation sequencing.Methods. 2012; 58: 164-170
Illumina. In-depth NGS introduction. Available at: https://www.illumina.com/science/technology/next-generation-sequencing.html. Accessed August 10, 2018.
- The Banff 2017 Kidney Meeting Report: revised diagnostic criteria for chronic active T cell-mediated rejection, antibody-mediated rejection, and prospects for integrative endpoints for next-generation clinical trials.Am J Transplant. 2018; 18: 293-307
- Noninvasive prediction of organ graft rejection and outcome using gene expression patterns.Transplantation. 2008; 86: 192-199
- The potential of MicroRNAs as novel biomarkers for transplant rejection.J Immunol Res. 2017; 2017: 4072364
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers for graft-versus-host disease following allogeneic stem cell transplantation.Ann Hematol. 2015; 94: 1081-1092
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers in solid organ transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 11-19
- Issues in current microRNA target identification methods.RNA Biol. 2017; 14: 831-834
- Identifying miRNAs, targets and functions.Brief Bioinform. 2014; 15: 1-19
- PAR-CliP–a method to identify transcriptome-wide the binding sites of RNA binding proteins.J Vis Exp. 2010; ([pii:2034])
- Intragraft TGF-beta 1 mRNA: a correlate of interstitial fibrosis and chronic allograft nephropathy.Kidney Int. 1996; 49: 1297-1303
- Allograft rejection and tubulointerstitial fibrosis in human kidney allografts: interrogation by urinary cell mRNA profiling.Transplant Rev (Orlando). 2014; 28: 145-154
- Urinary-cell mRNA profile and acute cellular rejection in kidney allografts.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 20-31
Disclosure Statement: Supported in part by awards from the National Institutes of Health (NIH MERIT Award, R37-AI051652 to M. Suthanthiran, K08-DK087824 and R03-DK105270 to T. Muthukumar, and UL1TR000457 Clinical and Translational Science Center Award to Weill Cornell Medical College), and by an award from the American Society of Transplantation (AST-Faculty Development Grant to T. Muthukumar).