Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Testing for drug hypersensitivity syndromes.Clin Biochem Rev. 2013; 34: 15-38
- Drug hypersensitivity and human leukocyte antigens of the major histocompatibility complex.Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 2011; https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev-pharmtox-010611-134701
- Evolving models of the immunopathogenesis of T cell-mediated drug allergy: the role of host, pathogens, and drug response.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015; 136 ([quiz: 235]): 219-234
- T cell-mediated hypersensitivity reactions to drugs.Annu Rev Med. 2015; 66: 439-454
- Association between presence of HLA-B*5701, HLA-DR7, and HLA-DQ3 and hypersensitivity to HIV-1 reverse-transcriptase inhibitor abacavir.Lancet. 2002; 359: 727-732
- Genetic variations in HLA-B region and hypersensitivity reactions to abacavir.Lancet. 2002; 359: 1121-1122
- Medical genetics: a marker for stevens-johnson syndrome.Nature. 2004; 428: 486
- Association between HLA-B*1502 allele and antiepileptic drug-induced cutaneous reactions in han Chinese.Epilepsia. 2007; 48: 1015-1018
- HLA-B*5801 allele as a genetic marker for severe cutaneous adverse reactions caused by allopurinol.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005; 102: 4134-4139
- HLA-B*13:01 and the dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1620-1628
- The importance of hapten-protein complex formation in the development of drug allergy.Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 14: 293-300
- The p-i concept: pharmacological interaction of drugs with immune receptors.World Allergy Organ J. 2008; 1: 96-102
- Immune self-reactivity triggered by drug-modified HLA-peptide repertoire.Nature. 2012; 486: 554-558
- Abacavir induces loading of novel self-peptides into HLA-B*57: 01: an autoimmune model for HLA-associated drug hypersensitivity.AIDS. 2012; https://doi.org/10.1097/QAD.0b013e328355fe8f
- Drug hypersensitivity caused by alteration of the MHC-presented self-peptide repertoire.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1207934109
- Structural elements recognized by abacavir-induced T cells.Int J Mol Sci. 2017; 18 ([pii:E1464])
- HLA-B*5701 screening for hypersensitivity to abacavir.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 568-579
- Drug hypersensitivity: pharmacogenetics and clinical syndromes.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 127: S60-S66
- SJS/TEN 2017: building multidisciplinary networks to drive science and translation.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2018; 6: 38-69
- Mechanism of drug-drug interactions mediated by human cytochrome P450 CYP3A4 monomer.Biochemistry. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.biochem.5b00079
- Combination analysis in genetic polymorphisms of drug-metabolizing enzymes CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6 and CYP3A5 in the Japanese population.Int J Med Sci. 2015; 12: 78-82
- Characterization of peroxidases expressed in human antigen presenting cells and analysis of the covalent binding of nitroso sulfamethoxazole to myeloperoxidase.Chem Res Toxicol. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1021/tx500458k
- Glutathione synthesis.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013; 1830: 3143-3153
- Role of Nrf2 in chronic liver disease.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 13079-13087
- Assessment of a pharmacogenomic marker panel in a polypharmacy population identified from electronic medical records.Pharmacogenomics. 2013; 14: 735-744
- Complete haplotype phasing of the MHC and KIR loci with targeted HaploSeq.BMC Genomics. 2015; 16: 900
- Understanding how combinations of HLA and KIR genes influence disease.J Exp Med. 2005; 201: 1025-1029
- Genetic insights into common pathways and complex relationships among immune-mediated diseases.Nat Rev Genet. 2013; 14: 661-673
- A complex interaction between drug allergy and viral infection.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2007; 33: 124-133
- Increased drug reactions in HIV-1-positive patients: a possible explanation based on patterns of immune dysregulation seen in HIV-1 disease. the military medical consortium for the advancement of retroviral research (MMCARR).Clin Exp Dermatol. 1997; 22: 118-123
- Carbamazepine-induced hypersensitivity syndrome associated with transient hypogammaglobulinaemia and reactivation of human herpesvirus 6 infection demonstrated by real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction.Br J Dermatol. 2003; 149: 165-169
- Prospective evaluation of risk factors of cutaneous drug reactions to sulfonamides in patients with AIDS.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002; 47: 40-46
- BrightStat.com: free statistics online.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2008; 92: 135-143
- The genetics of gout: towards personalised medicine?.BMC Med. 2017; 15: 108
- Clinical assessment incorporating a personal genome.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1525-1535
Disclosure Statement: The authors have no relationships with a commercial company that has a direct financial interest in subject matter or materials discussed in article or with a company making a competing product.
Funding: This work was funded by NIH NIAID R01 AI103348.