Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Strategies for long-term preservation of kidney graft function.Lancet. 2017; 389: 2152-2162
- OPTN/SRTR 2016 annual data report: kidney.Am J Transplant. 2018; 18: 18-113
- Antibody-mediated microcirculation injury is the major cause of late kidney transplant failure.Am J Transplant. 2009; 9: 2520-2531
- Molecular classifiers for acute kidney transplant rejection in peripheral blood by whole genome gene expression profiling.Am J Transplant. 2014; 14: 1164-1172
- Disappearance of T cell-mediated rejection despite continued antibody-mediated rejection in late kidney transplant recipients.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2015; 26: 1711-1720
- Banff 07 classification of renal allograft pathology: updates and future directions.Am J Transplant. 2008; 8: 753-760
- Significance of C4d Banff scores in early protocol biopsies of kidney transplant recipients with preformed donor-specific antibodies (DSA).Am J Transplant. 2011; 11: 56-65
- Banff 2013 meeting report: inclusion of c4d-negative antibody-mediated rejection and antibody-associated arterial lesions.Am J Transplant. 2014; 14: 272-283
- Molecular assessment of disease states in kidney transplant biopsy samples.Nat Rev Nephrol. 2016; 12: 534-548
- Microarray diagnosis of antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplant biopsies: an international prospective study (INTERCOM).Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 2865-2874
- The nature of biopsies with "borderline rejection" and prospects for eliminating this category.Am J Transplant. 2012; 12: 191-201
- Developing renal allograft surveillance strategies—urinary biomarkers of cellular rejection.Can J Kidney Health Dis. 2015; 2: 28
- The kSORT assay to detect renal transplant patients at high risk for acute rejection: results of the multicenter AART study.PLoS Med. 2014; 11: e1001759
- Cell-free DNA and active rejection in kidney allografts.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017; 28: 2221-2232
- Real time central assessment of kidney transplant indication biopsies by microarrays: the INTERCOMEX study.Am J Transplant. 2017; 17: 2851-2862
- The molecular phenotype of kidney transplants.Am J Transplant. 2010; 10: 2215-2222
- The molecular phenotypes of rejection in kidney transplant biopsies.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2015; 20: 359-367
- Potential impact of microarray diagnosis of T cell-mediated rejection in kidney transplants: the INTERCOM study.Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 2352-2363
- Molecular diagnosis of T cell-mediated rejection in human kidney transplant biopsies.Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 645-655
- Molecular diagnosis of antibody-mediated rejection in human kidney transplants.Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 971-983
- A molecular classifier for predicting future graft loss in late kidney transplant biopsies.J Clin Invest. 2010; 120: 1862-1872
- Molecular phenotypes of acute kidney injury in kidney transplants.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2012; 23: 948-958
- Kidney transplants with progressing chronic diseases express high levels of acute kidney injury transcripts.Am J Transplant. 2013; 13: 634-644
- Relationships among injury, fibrosis, and time in human kidney transplants.JCI Insight. 2016; 1: e85323
Reeve J. Core PBTs gene list. 2017. Available at: https://www.ualberta.ca/medicine/institutes-centres-groups/atagc/research/gene-lists. Accessed April 2, 2018.
- Identifying subphenotypes of antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplants.Am J Transplant. 2016; 16: 908-920
- Banff '09 meeting report: antibody mediated graft deterioration and implementation of Banff working groups.Am J Transplant. 2010; 10: 464-471
- Overlapping pathways to transplant glomerulopathy: chronic humoral rejection, hepatitis C infection, and thrombotic microangiopathy.Kidney Int. 2011; 80: 879-885
- Understanding the causes of kidney transplant failure: the dominant role of antibody-mediated rejection and nonadherence.Am J Transplant. 2012; 12: 388-399
- Diagnosing rejection in renal transplants: a comparison of molecular- and histopathology-based approaches.Am J Transplant. 2009; 9: 1802-1810
- The effect of cortex/medulla proportions on molecular diagnoses in kidney transplant biopsies: rejection and injury can be assessed in medulla.Am J Transplant. 2017; 17: 2117-2128
- A probabilistic approach to histologic diagnosis of antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplant biopsies.Am J Transplant. 2017; 17: 129-139
Disclosure Statement: Dr P. Halloran holds shares in and is CEO of Transcriptome Sciences Inc, a company with an interest in molecular diagnostics.