Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Mass Spectrometry in the clinical laboratory—challenges for quality assurance.Spectroscopy. 2015; 13: 14-19
Education and expense: the barriers to mass spectrometry in clinical laboratories? Technology networks. 2015. Available at: https://www.technologynetworks.com/analysis/news/education-and-expense-the-barriers-to-mass-spectrometry-in-clinical-laboratories-193157. Accessed May 2, 2018.
- MALDI in microbiology: set to stun?.CAP Today. 2015;
- Prospective evaluation of a matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry system in a hospital clinical microbiology laboratory for identification of bacteria and yeasts: a bench-by-bench study for assessing the impact on time to identification and cost-effectiveness.J Clin Microbiol. 2012; 50: 3301-3308
- The day the typesetting industry died.WhatTheyThink, Market Intelligence for Printing and Publishing, 2011 (Available at:)Accessed May 2, 2018)
American Association for Clinical Chemistry online certificate programs, Introductory Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry for the Clinical Laboratory and LC-MS/MS Troubleshooting for the Clinical Laboratory. Available at: https://www.aacc.org/education-and-career/online-certificate-programs/laboratory-technology. Accessed May 2, 2018.
Mass Spectrometry Applications to the Clinical Laboratory (MSACL) Short Courses at United States and European meetings. Available at: https://www.msacl.org/index.php?header=MSACL_2018_US&tab=Details&subtab=Short_Courses. Accessed May 2, 2018.
American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Annual Meeting Short Courses, 02 Clinical Diagnostics: Innovation, Validation, Implementation and Operation by Mass Spectrometry. Available at: http://www.asms.org/docs/default-source/conference-short-course-descriptions/02-clinical-diagnostic-testing.pdf?sfvrsn=2. Accessed May 2, 2018.
Ritchie J, Botelho J, Vesper H. Performing clinical testing using mass spectrometry – hands-on training. Emory University/CDC Joint Center for Mass Spectrometry and Advanced Technology. Available at: https://www.msacl.org/documents/hands-on-training/20180326_HandsOn_ClinicalMS_Brochure.pdf. Accessed May 2, 2018.
- Resources for lc practitioners in 2017: what’s on your bookshelf and in your web browser?.LCGC. 2017; 35: 854-861
- Making a case for automated data review.Clin Lab News, Washington, DC2016
- Automated review of mass spectrometry results can we achieve autoverification?.Clin Lab News, 2015
- Skyline performs as well as vendor software in the quantitative analysis of serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D and vitamin D binding globulin.Clin Chem. 2018; 64: 408-410
Panorama: repository software for targeted mass spectrometry assays from skyline. Available at: https://panoramaweb.org/project/home/begin.view? Accessed April 2, 2018.
- Using big data for LC-MS/MS quality analysis.Clin Lab News, Washington, DC2017
- iMonDB: mass spectrometry quality control through instrument monitoring.J Proteome Res. 2015; 14: 2360-2366
- MSstatsQC: longitudinal system suitability monitoring and quality control for targeted proteomic experiments.Mol Cell Proteomics. 2017; 16: 1335-1347
Disclosure Statement: J.A. Stone—travel expenses and honoraria as a short course instructor, Mass Spectrometry Applications to the Clinical Laboratory (MSACL), and consultant—Thermo-Fisher Scientific. R.L. Fitzgerald, travel expenses from MSACL, research support from Waters Corporation and Tecan Schweiz AG, travel expenses from the American Association for Clinical Chemistry.