Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Antenatal Diagnosis: Report of a Consensus Development Conference. Sponsored by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health Publication No. 79-1973, March 5-7, 1979
- Prenatal diagnosis of anencephaly through maternal serum-Alpha-fetoprotein measurement.Lancet. 1973; 2: 923
Department of Health and Human Services: Alpha-fetoprotein test kits: Proposed restrictions and proposed additional quality control and testing requirements. Federal Register, Vol. 45, No. 218, November 7, 1980
- Alpha-fetoprotein in twin pregnancy.Lancet. 1973; 2: 1214
- Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein and prospective screening.Lancet. 1975; 2: 719
- Prenatal diagnosis of neural tube defects.J.A.M.A. 1976; 236: 1251
- Screening for neural tube defects in the United States: A summary of the Scarborough conference.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1979; 133: 119
- Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein screening for neural tube defects: Structure and organization.in: Porter I.H. Hook E.B. Service and Education in Medical Genetics. Academic Press, New York1979: 221
- Prenatal detection of neural tube defects.Semin. Perinatol. 1980; 4: 207
- Amniotic fluid alpha-fetoprotein evaluation.in: Gastel B. Haddow J. Fletcher J.C. Maternal Serum Alpha-Fetoprotein: Issues in the Prenatal Screening and Diagnosis of Neural Tube Defects. Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C.1980: 15 (eds.)
Report of the ACOG/AAP Alpha-Fetoprotein Task Force: August 3, 1979
- Radioimmunoassay of α-fetoprotein.in: Abraham G. Handbook of Radioimmunoassay. Inc., New York, Marcel Dekker1977: 543
- Quantitation of human α-fetoprotein by electroimmunodiffusion.Cancer Res. 1971; 31: 1899
- Amniotic fluid acetylcholinesterase as a possible diagnostic test for neural tube defects in early pregnancy.Lancet. 1979; 1: 685
- Spina bifida as a prototype defect for decision making.in: Swinyard C. Decision Making and the Defective Newborn. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Illinois1978: 17
- Towards the prevention of spina bifida.Lancet. 1974; 1: 907
- Amniotic fluid α-fetoprotein as a marker in prenatal diagnosis of neural tube defects.Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 47: 148
- Origin of amniotic fluid alpha-fetoprotein in normal and defective pregnancies.Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 47: 697