Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Criteria for the diagnosis of alcoholism.Am. J. Psychiatry. 1972; 129: 127
Dubowski, K. M.: Manual for Analysis of Ethanol in Biological Liquids. U.S. Department of Commerce, National Technical Information Service, PB-266688, January, 1977.
- Alcohol determination in the clinical laboratory.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 74: 747
- Alcoholism—The second great imitator.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 74: 719
Froede, R. C., and Byers, J. M.: The Acquisitive Alcoholic. American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Special Topics Check Sample No. St-101, 1978.
- Acute toxicology of ethanol ingestion.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 74: 721
- Unusually high levels of blood alcohol.J.A.M.A. 1976; 236: 1600
- Diagnosis of alcohol ingestion in mild head injuries.Lancet. 1977; 1: 1021
- Screening for drug and alcohol abuse in a general medical population.J.A.M.A. 1979; 242: 533