Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Drug monitoring in the perinatal patient: Uses and abuses.Ther. Drug Monitor. 1980; 2: 39
- Drug therapy in renal failure: Dosing guidelines for adults.Ann. Intern. Med. 1980; 93: 286
- Cytochrome P-450 and its role in drug metabolism.Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. 1972; 12: 57
- Clinical pharmacokinetics (first of two parts).N. Engl. J. Med. 1975; 293: 702
- Clinical pharmacokinetics (second of two parts).N. Engl. J. Med. 1975; 293: 964
Ireland, G.: Clinical pharmacokinetics. American Association for Clinical Chemistry, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Manual, 1979
- Plasma concentration in the control of drug therapy.Drugs. 1976; 11: 412
- Do patients take digoxin?.Br. Heart J. 1978; 40: 1
- Serum concentration of drugs as guides to pharmacotherapy.Excerpta Medica. 1980; 501: 3
- Serum drug concentrations of therapeutic guides.N. Engl. J. Med. 1972; 287: 227
Pippenger, C. E.: Drug protein binding: An overview. American Association for Clinical Chemistry, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Manual, 1979
- When should plasma drug levels be monitored?.Drugs. 1979; 17: 488
- Plasma protein binding and therapeutic drug monitoring.Ther. Drug Monitor. 1980; 2: 29
- Pediatric clinical pharmacology and therapeutics.in: Avery G.S. Drug Treatment Principles and Practice of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. ADIS Press, Sidney1980: 98
- Fundamentals of clinical pharmacology.in: Avery G.S. Drug Treatment Principles and Practice of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. ADIS Press, Sidney1980: 1
- Quinidine kinetics in congestive heart failure.Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 1978; 23: 158
- Pharmacokinetic interpretation of the fate of drugs in body fluids.Excerpta Medica. 1980; 501: 18
- How food and fluid affect drug absorption.Postgrad. Med. 1977; 62: 73
- Management of apparently inappropriate therapeutic drug monitoring data.Lab. Med. 1980; 11: 818