Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- A rate nephelometer for immunoprecipitin measurement of specific serum proteins.in: Ritchie F.R. Automated Immunoanalysis. Vol. 2. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York1978
- Analytical Procedures for Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Emergency Toxicology.Biomedical Publications, Davis, California1980
Bernstein, D., Standiford, H., and Reynolds, J.: Abstract presented at 18th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, October, 1978.
- Tricyclic antidepressant plasma measurements in clinical practice.in: Baer D.M. Dito W.R. Interpretations in Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Chicago1980
- Application of differential light scattering to the latex agglutination assay for rheumatoid factor.Clin. Chem. 1975; 21: 1234
- Substrate labeled homogeneous fluorescent immunoassays for haptens and proteins.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays Clinical Laboratory Techniques for the 1980’s. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1980
- The value of correlating biological effects of drugs with plasma concentration.in: Davies D.S. Prichard B.N.C. Biological Effects of Drugs in Relation to their Plasma Concentrations. University Park Press, Baltimore1973: 1-12
- Particle counting immunoassay (PA-CIA). 1. A general method for the determination of antibodies, antigens, and haptens.J. Immunol. 1977; 18: 33
- A systems approach to fluorescent immunoassay: General principles and representative applications.Clin. Chem. 1979; 25: 1591
- Fluorescence polarization immunoassay. Theory and experimental method.Immunochemistry. 1973; 10: 219
- The use of a sensitive micronephelometer in the estimation of antigens and precipitating antibodies.Immunology. 1971; 20: 779
- Quantitation of rheumatoid factor by latex particle aggregation measurement.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1978; 69: 147
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA): Quantitative assay of immunoglobulin G.Immunochemistry. 1971; 8: 871
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Chicago1980
- Enzymatic acetylation as a means of determining serum amino glycoside concentrations.Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1973; 4: 497
- Introduction to High Performance Liquid Chromatography.John Wiley and Sons, New York1977
- High pressure liquid chromatography: An evaluation of basic principles and laboratory potential.in: Interpretation in Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Chicago1981
- A new immunoassay based on fluorescence excitation by internal reflection spectroscopy.J. Immunol. Methods. 1975; 8: 235
- Enzyme immunoassays with the miniature centrifugal fast analyzer.Clin. Chem. 1977; 23: 1444
- Recent advances in heterogeneous fluorescent immunoassays.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays Clinical Laboratory Techniques for the 1980’s. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1980
- Gas chromatographic applications in microbiology and medicine.John Wiley and Sons, New York1975
- Fluorescent antibody methods. Quality assurance procedures.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays in the Clinical Laboratory. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1979
- Recent advances in immunochemical fluorescent analytical methods.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays in the Clinical Laboratory. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1979
- Use of antibodies against the label in nonseparation non-isotopic immunoassay: “Indirect quenching” fluoroimmunoassay of proteins.J. Immunol. Methods. 1979; 23: 307
- Competitive nephelometric immunoassay of theophylline in plasma.Clin. Chem. Acta. 1979; 91: 59
- Enzyme immunoassay: A review.Ann. Clin. Biochem. 1979; 16: 221
- Radioimmunoassay.in: Baer D.M. Dito W.R. Interpretations in Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Chicago1981
- An evaluation of phenobarbitol and phenytonin methods for the DuPont ACA.DuPont Co., ACA Division, Wilmingto, DelawareSeptember 1978
- “Homogeneous” enzyme immunoassay. A new immunochemical technique.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1972; 47: 846
- Recent developments in heterogeneous enzyme immunoassays.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays Clinical Laboratory Techniques for the 1980’s. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1980
Tracy, Y., Wilson, L., Rehbinder, D., et al.: A solid phase immunofluorescence method (FIAX) for determination of gentamicin in serum (abstract). Los Angeles, American Society of Microscopists Annual Meeting, 1979.
- Homogeneous fluorescent immunoassays.in: Nakamura R.M. Dito W.R. Tucker E.S. Immunoassays Clinical Laboratory Techniques for the 1980’s. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York1980
- Fluorescent excitation transfer assay—A general method for determination of antigen.J. Biol. Chem. 1976; 251: 4172
- Immunoassay using antigen-enzyme conjugates.FEBS Lett. 1971; 15: 232
- Gas-liquid chromatography of underivatized drugs after chromatographic extraction from blood.Clin. Chem. 1979; 25: 2020
- Fluorescence protection immunoassay: A new homogeneous assay technique.Clin. Chem. 1979; 25: 1554