Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Cellular immunity in semistarved states in hospitalized adults.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1975; 28: 1148
- Immunocompetence in undernutrition.J. Pediatr. 1972; 81: 1194
- Rosette-forming T lymphocytes and cell-mediated immunity in malnutrition.Brit. Med. J. 1974; 3: 608
- Reduced secretory antibody response to live attenuated measles and poliovirus vaccines in malnourished children.Brit. Med. J. 1975; 2: 583
- Serum complement and immunoconglutinin in malnutrition.Arch. Dis. Child. 1975; 50: 225
- Lymphocyte subpopulations in malnutrition. Cytotoxic and suppressor cells.Pediatrics. 1977; 59: 423
- T and B lymphocyte subpopulations and leukocyte terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase in energy-protein malnutrition.Acta Paediatr. Scand. 1979; 68: 841
- Serum thymic hormone activity in protein-energy malnutrition.Clin. Exper. Immunol. 1979; 33: 228
- Immunology of Nutritional Disorders.Arnold, London1980
- Immunocompetence is a functional index of nutritional status.Brit. Med. Bull. 1981; 37: 89
- Immunodeficiency in undernutrition and overnutrition.Nutr. Rev. 1981; 39: 225
Chandra, R. K.: Marginal malnutrition and immunocompetence. Proceed. Fifteenth International Congress of Nutrition. New York, Alan Liss, in press.
Chandra, R. K.: Immunocompetence and the assessment of nutritional status. Diagn. Med., in press.
Chandra, R. K. (ed): Immunodeficiency Disorders. Edinburgh, Churchill-Livingstone, in press.
- Nutrition, Immunity and Infection: Mechanisms of Interactions.Plenum, New York1977
- Immunocompetence in nutritional assessment.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1980; 33: 2694
- Nutrition and infection.J. Parent. Ent. Nutr. 1979; 3: 62-68
- Nutritional and immunologic evaluations in cancer patients. Relationship to surgical infections.J. Parent. Ent. Nutr. 1979; 3: 349
- Nutrition and the immune response.Int. J. Vit. Nutr. Res. 1978; 40: 220-228
- Decreased rosette-forming lymphocytes in malnutrition and intrauterine growth retardation.J. Pediatr. 1974; 85: 717
- Role of nutrition in immunologic function.Physiol. Rev. 1980; 60: 188
- The effect of nutritional status on immune capacity and immune responses in preschool children in a rural community in India.Bull. WHO. 1976; 54: 477
- Effect of moderate malnutrition on concentrations of immunoglobulins and enzymes in tears and saliva of young Colombian children.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1977; 30: 1944-1948
- Development of impaired cell-mediated immunity in mild and moderate malnutrition.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981; 34: 63
- Delayed hypersensitivity: Indicator of acquired failure of host defenses in sepsis and trauma.Ann. Surg. 1977; 186: 241
- Immunological responses in malnourished children.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1975; 28: 89
Scrimshaw, N. S., Taylor, C. E., and Gordon, J. E.: Interactions of nutrition and infection. WHO Monograph Series 57, Geneva, 1968.
- Instant nutritional assessment.J. Parent. Ent. Nutr. 1979; 3: 157-159
- Metabolic and bactericidal activities of leukocytes in protein-calorie malnutrition.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1972; 25: 166
- Opsonic activity, phagocytosis and intra-cellular bactericidal capacity of polymorphs in under-nutrition.Arch. Dis. Child. 1972; 47: 282
- Complement and C3 proactivator levels in children with protein-calorie malnutrition and effect of dietary treatment.Lancet. 1973; 1: 1016
- The effects of malnutrition on secretory and cellular immune processes.Crit. Rev. Food Sei. Nutr. 1979; 12: 113
W.H.O. Scientific Group: Immunodeficiency. Tech. Rept., Ser. 630, 1978.
- Depression of tuberculin reaction in mild and moderate protein-calorie malnourished children following BCG vaccination.Johns Hopkins Med. J. 1975; 137: 59-64