Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Therapeutic index of nutritional depletion in hospitalized patients.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1975; 141: 512
- Hospital malnutrition — A diagnostic challenge.Arch. Intern. Med. 1979; 139: 278
- Nutritional and metabolic assessment of the hospitalized patient.J. Ent. Parent. Nutr. 1977; 1: 11
- Monitoring nutritional status in the clinical setting.Nurs. Clin. North Am. 1979; 14: 215
Butterworth, C. E., and Blackburn, G. L.: Hospital malnutrition. Nutrition Today, p. 8, Mar/April, 1975.
- Prognostic nutritional index in’gastrointestinal surgery.Am. J. Šurg. 1980; 139: 160
- Serum albumin and nutritional status.J. Ent. Parent. Nutr. 1980; 4: 450
- Albumin, transferrin and the tyroxin-binding prealbumin/retinol-binding protein (TBPA-RBP) complex in assessment of malnutrition.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1975; 63: 61
- Nutritional support of hospitalized patients.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 304: 1147
Salmond, S. W.: How to assess the nutritional status of acutely ill patients. Am. J. Nurs. p. 922, May, 1980.
- Clinical and laboratory assessment of nutritional status.Proc. Nutr. Soc. 1978; 37: 95
- Role of supportive health care personnel in nutrition care.Nutr. Support Serv. 1981; 1: 21