Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Laboratory evaluation and management of antibody specificities in warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia.in: Bell C.A. A Seminar on Laboratory Management of Hemolysis. Nevada, Las Vegas1979: 105
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia: Routine serologic evaluation in a general hospital population.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1973; 60: 903
- Autoimmune anaemias. Biochemical studies of red cells from patients with autoimmune haemolytic anaemia with incomplete wann antibodies.Clin. Exp. Immunol. 1971; 8: 377
Branch, D. R., and Petz, L. D.: A new reagent (ZZAP) having multiple applications in immuno-hematology. Am. J. Clin. Pathol., in press.
- Differential diagnosis of delayed transfusion reaction.in: Bell C.A. A Seminar on Laboratory Management of Hemolysis. Nevada, Las Vegas1979: 151
- Studies on the specificity of autoantibodies in acquired hemolytic anemia.Blood. 1956; 11: 700
- Dissociation of human serum macroglobulins.Science. 1957; 125: 600
Edwards, J. M., Moulds, J. J., and Judd, W. J.: Chloroquine dissociation of antigen-antibody complexes: A new technique for typing red blood cells with a positive direct antiglobulin test. Transfusion, in press.
- Optimal conditions for the use of sulphydryl compounds in dissociating red cell antibodies.Vox Sang. 1976; 30: 231
- The con-elation of cold agglutinin titrations in saline and albumin with haemolytic anaemia.Br. J. Haematol. 1977; 35: 587
- Blood group alloantibodies: An assessment of some laboratory practices.Transfusion. 1977; 17: 299
- Destruction of some agglutinins but not of others by two sulfhydryl compounds.Acta Pathol. Microbiol. Scand. 1958; 43: 305
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia in children.Am. J. Med. 1974; 56: 61
- A case of idiopathic auto-immune haemolytic anaemia due to anti-e.Acta Paediatr. (Uppsala). 1960; 49: 270
- Study of the erythrocyte survival time in a case of acquired haemolytic anaemia.Vox Sang. 1954; 4: 164
- Acquired immune hemolytic disorders (including drug-induced immune hemolytic anemia).in: Samter M. Immunological Diseases. Vol. 1. Little, Brown, and Co., Boston1978: 1187
Ley, A. M., Mayer, K., and Harris, J. P.: Observations on a “specific autoantibody.” In Proc. Sixth Congress Int. Soc. Blood Trans., Boston, 1958, p. 148.
- Measurement of survival and destruction of red cells in hemolytic syndromes.Br. Med. Bull. 1959; 15: 59
- Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services.Edition 10. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981
- Acquired Immune Hemolytic Anemias.Churchill Livingstone, New York1980
- Clinical Practice of Blood Transfusion.Churchill Livingstone, New York1981
- Immune haemolytic disease: The autoimmune haemolytic anaemias.Clin. Haematol. 1975; 4: 167
- DTT test: A new method to differentiate IgM and IgG erythrocyte antibodies.Vox Sang. 1974; 27: 480
- Compatible transfusion therapy for paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.Pediatrics. 1975; 55: 575
- Transfusion therapy for autoimmune hemolytic anemia.Sem. Hematol. 1976; 13: 311
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia.in: Back J.F. Sivenson R.S. Schwartz R.S. Immunology. John Wiley and Sons, New York1978: 675
- Evaluation of the albumin antiglobulin technic in antibody detection.Transfusion. 1965; 5: 184
- Diagnosis of haemolytic states.Clin. Haematol. 1975; 4: 63
- Technical Manual.Edition 8. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981
- Observations on the nature of the auto antibodies in a case of acquired hemolytic anemia.Ann. Intern. Med. 1957; 47: 1