Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Accreditation Manual for Hospitals. Chicago, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals, 1981, p. 107.
- A guideline for anticipated blood usage during elective surgical procedures.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1979; 71: 680
- The type and screen: A safe alternative and supplement in selected surgical procedures.Transfusion. 1977; 17: 163
- The type and antibody screen revisited.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1979; 71: 578
- A regional blood management system with prescheduled deliveries.Transfusion. 1979; 19: 455
- Optimal blood ordering for emergency department patients.Ann. Emergency Med. 1980; 9: 2
- Target inventory levels for a hospital blood bank or a decentralized regional blood banking system.Transfusion. 1979; 19: 444
Davidson, S. J., Bergman, G. E., and Garbak, R. C.: Optimal blood ordering for emergency department patients. II. Prospective validation. Proceedings of the University Association for Emergency Medicine Annual Meeting, 1980.
- Blood wastage and cholecystectomy: Spin-off from a peer review.Can. Med. Assoc. J. 1973; 109: 120
- An analysis of surgical blood use in United States hospitals with application to the maximum surgical blood order schedule.Transfusion. 1979; 19: 268
- The maximum surgical blood order schedule and surgical blood use in the United States.Transfusion. 1976; 16: 380
- Routine compatibility testing. Standards of tire AABB as applied to compatibility tests.Transfusion. 1964; 4: 200
- Pretransfusion blood group serology. Limited value of the antiglobulin phase of the crossmatch when a careful screening test for unexpected antibodies is performed.Transfusion. 1979; 19: 761
- Isoagglutination of human corpuscles.J.A.M.A. 1907; 48: 1739
- Waste not, want not. Improved blood utilization through realistic hemotherapy guidelines.Q.R.B. 1977; 3: 7
- A computer-based inventory and information system for hospital blood banks as part of a regional blood-management program.Transfusion. 1970; 10: 194
- Blood transfusion practices in surgery: Approach to intrahospital analysis.South. Med. J. 1978; 71: 1100
- Type and hold system for better blood utilization.Transfusion. 1980; 20: 725
- Blood bank inventory control.Transfusion. 1964; 4: 126
Jenkins, A. D., and Mintz, P. D.: Optimal blood use in genitourinary surgery. J. Urol., in press.
- An analysis of hospital blood bank whole blood inventory control policies.Transfusion. 1968; 8: 335
Kaufman, N. W.: Memorandum to blood bank directors and hospital administrators from the State of New York Department of Health. March, 1976. In reference to section 58-2.15, subdivisions B, C, and D of tire rules and regulations of the State of New York.
- Survey of blood ordering practices for 12 elective surgical procedures.Wis. Med. J. 1979; 78: 27
- Henrotherapy and elective surgery. An incident report, review of the literature and alternatives for guideline appraisal.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 74: 223
Meyer, H. M., Jr., Director, Bureau of Biologies, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare: Personal communication. July 26, 1977.
Mintz, P. D., Haines, A. L., and Sullivan, M. F.: Incompatible crossmatch following nonreactive antibody detection tests: Frequency and cause. Transfusion, in press.
- Expected hemotherapy in elective surgery: A follow-up.J.A.M.A. 1978; 239: 623
- Expected hemotherapy in elective surgery.N.Y. State J. Med. 1976; 76: 532
Mintz, P. D., and Sullivan, M. F.: Preoperative crossmatch guidelines: Refinement for elective hysterectomy. Proceedings of the Joint Meeting of the 18th Congress of the International Society of Hematology and 16th Congress of the International Society of Blood Transfusion, p. 150.
- The efficacy of type and screen to reduce unnecessary crossmatches for obstetric patients.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 140: 661
- The risk of abbreviating the major crossmatch in urgent or massive transfusion.Transfusion. 1978; 18: 137
- Appropriate pretransfusion testing.in: Treacy M. Pretransfusion Testing for the 80s. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1980: 125
- Reorganization of blood ordering practices.Transfusion. 1978; 13: 448
- Use of blood in elective surgery.J.A.M.A. 1980; 243: 1536
- The importance of compatibility testing.in: Treacy M. Pretransfusion Testing for the 80s. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1980: 133
Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services. Edition 10. Washington, D.C., American Association of Blood Banks, 1981, p. 28.
- Analysis and optimization of a regional blood bank distribution process. I. Introduction and descriptive analysis.Transfusion. 1972; 12: 111