Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- B cell antibodies and crossmatching.Transplantation. 1980; 29: 227
- Immunoadsorption for removal of A and B blood-group antibodies.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 304: 160
- Is HLA-A typing of clinical significance in cadaver renal transplantation?.Lancet. 1974; 1: 774
- Platelet transfusion therapy. Optimal donor selection with a combination of lymphocytotoxicity and platelet fluorescence tests.Blood. 1978; 51: 781
- The correlation of MLC with graft survival.Transplantation Proc. 1973; 5: 391
- Evidence for HL-A-linked genes in “juvenile” diabetes mellitus.Br. Med. J. 1975; 3: 133
- The major histocompatibility complex in man. Past, present and future concepts.Science. 1981; 213: 1469
- Serologically defined HL-A antigens and long-term survival of cadaver kidney transplants. A joint analysis of 918 cases performed by France-Transplant and the London Transplant Group.N. Engl. J. Med. 1974; 290: 979
- Histocompatibility Testing 1972.Munksgaard, Copenhagen, Denmark1972
- Fatal graft-versus-host disease following blood transfusion in Hodgkin’s disease documented by HLA typing.Blood. 1980; 55: 831
- Successful transfusion of platelets “mismatched” for HLA antigens to alloimmunized thrombocytopenic patients.Am. J. Hematol. 1977; 2: 219
- Sequential studies in ankylosing spondylitis. Association of Klebsiella pneumoniae with active disease.Ann. Rheumat. Dis. 1978; 37: 146
- Successful renal allografts across a positive cross-match for donor B-lymphocyte alloantigens.Lancet. 1976; 2: 56
- The natural history of alloimmunization to platelets.Transfusion. 1978; 18: 496
- Importance of HLA-DR matching in cadaveric renal transplantation. A prospective one-center study of 170 transplants.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 305: 850
- A new antigen system expressed in human endothelial cells.J. Clin. Invest. 1977; 60: 449
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases: Manual of Tissue Typing Techniques. Ray, J. G., Jr. (ed.). National Institutes of Health Publication No. 80-545, November, 1979.
Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system 1980. In Terasaki, P. I. (ed): Histocompatibility Testing 1980. Los Angeles, UCLA Tissue Typing Laboratory, 1980, p. 18.
- Poor kidney-transplant survival in recipients with frozen-blood transfusions or no transfusions.Lancet. 1974; 2: 696
- International histocompatibility workshop study on renal transplantation.in: Terasaki P.I. Histocompatibility Testing 1980. UCLA Tissue Typing Laboratory, Los Angeles1980: 592
- Two major factors influencing kidney graft survival in Eurotransplant: HLA-DR matching and blood transfusion(s).Transplantation Proc. 1981; 13: 150
- HLA and Disease Registry. Third Report.Munksgaard, Copenhagen1979
- Deliberate donor-specific blood transfusions prior to living related renal transplantation. A new approach.Ann. Surg. 1980; 192: 543
- Alloimmunization following prophylactic granulocyte transfusion.Blood. 1979; 54: 766
- Idiopathic hemochromatosis. Demonstration of recessive transmission and early detection by family HLA typing.N. Engl. J. Med. 1977; 297: 1017
- HLA and disease associations with special reference to mechanisms.Transplantation Proc. 1981; 13: 913
- Resolution by HLA testing of 1,000 paternity cases not excluded by ABO testing.J. Fam. Law. 1978; 16: 543
- Ankylosing spondylitis, HLA-B27 and Klebsiella. I. Crossreactivity studies with rabbit antisera.Br. J. Exper. Pathol. 1980; 61: 85
- Platelet transfusion therapy. The selection of compatible platelet donors for refractory patients by lymphocyte HLA-typing.N. Engl. J. Med. 1969; 231: 1208