Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Erythroblastosis Fetalis Including Exchange Transfusion Technique.Little, Brown, and Co., Boston1958
- Erythroblastosis fetalis. VI. Prevention of kernicterus.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1950; 80: 779
- Demonstration of Rh antigens in a 38-day-old fetus.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1967; 99: 130
- Composition of liquor amnii in haemolytic disease of the newborn.Lancet. 1950; 2: 443
- Oral Rh treatment for severely immunized mothers.Lancet. 1979; 1: 604
- Clinical management of the immunized patient.in: Tregellas W.M. Wallas C.H. Prenatal and Perinatal Immunohematology. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 61
- Rh immunization during pregnancy: Antenatal prophylaxis.Can. Med. Assoc. J. 1978; 118: 623
- Phototherapy for Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia: Efficacy.Chicago, Year Book Medical Publishers. 1979; 27: 341
- Current trends: Rh hemolytic disease.Morbid. Mortal. Week. Rep. 1981; 30: 13-15
- Clinical relevance of the plasma reserve albumin binding capacity for bilirubin (RABC) and “free” bilirubin concentration.Clin. Biochem. 1980; 6: 292
- Prevention of primary Rh immunization: First report of the Western Canadian trial, 1966–1968.Can. Med Assoc. J. 1969; 100: 1021
- McMaster conference on prevention of Rh immunization.Vox Sang. 1979; 36: 50
- ABO hemolytic disease of the newborn. A retrospective analysis of 254 cases.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 73: 369
- The Lui easy freeze elution test. A rapid method for eluting cord samples.J. South Centr. Assoc. Blood Bank. 1976; 19: 9
- Experimental studies on the prevention of Rh haemolytic disease.Br. Med. J. 1961; 1: 1486
- Intensive antenatal plasmapheresis in severe rhesus isoimmunization.Lancet. 1976; 1: 6
- Prevention of Rh hemolytic disease. Ten years clinical experience with RhoGAM immune globulin.in: Rh Antibody Mediated Immunosuppression. Ortho Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Raritan, New Jersey1975: 71
- Kernicterus: High incidence in premature infants with low serum bilirubin concentrations.Pediatrics. 1970; 45: 906
- Diagnosis of respiratory distress syndrome by amniocentesis.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1971; 109: 440
Gorman, J. G., Freda, V. J., and Pollack, W.: Intramuscular injection of a new experimental gamma globulin preparation containing high levels of anti-Rh antibody as a means of preventing sensitization to Rh. Proc. Ninth Congress Int. Soc. Hematol., 1962, p. 545.
- Red cell antibodies detected in antenatal tests on rhesus positive women in South and Mid Wales, 1948–1978.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1981; 88: 91
- Development of Rh-specific maternal auto-antibodies following intensive plasmapheresis for Rh immunization during pregnancy.Vox Sang. 1977; 33: 353
- Routine use of anti-Rh δ-globulin in Rh-negative newborns not recommended.J.A.M.A. 1978; 239: 235
- Demonstration von fetalem hämoglobin in denerythrocytes eines blutausstrichs.Klin. Wochenschr. 1957; 33: 637
- Measuring IgG anti-A/B titers using dithiothreitol (DTT).J. Clin. Pathol. 1978; 31: 283
Konugres, A., Polesky, H., and Walker, R.: Rh immune globulin and the Rh positive, D11 variant, mother. Transfusion, in press.
- An unexpected case of severe hemolytic disease of the newborn due to anti-D.Transfusion. 1978; 18 (abstract): 642
- Serological studies on the blood of the primates. II. The blood groups in anthropoid apes.J. Exp. Med. 1925; 42: 853
- An agglutinable factor in human blood recognized by immune sera for rhesus blood.Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. 1940; 43: 223
- Serological factors as a possible cause of spontaneous abortions.J. Hered. 1943; 34: 71
- Isoimmunization in pregnancy, its possible bearing on the etiology of erythroblastosis fetalis.J.A.M.A. 1941; 116: 822
- An unusual case of intragroup agglutination.J.A.M.A. 1939; 113: 126
- Liquor amnii analysis in management of pregnancy complicated by rhesus sensitization.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1961; 82: 1359
- Intrauterine transfusion of foetus in hemolytic disease.Br. Med. J. 1963; 2: 1107
- Clinical aspects of Rh immunization.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1973; 60: 287
- Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine.Edition 6. Blackwell, Oxford1979: 257
- Controlled trials of the treatment of haemolytic disease of the newborn.Lancet. 1952; 1: 429
Nevanlinna, H. R.: On factors affecting maternal Rh immunization. Acta Pathol. Microbiol. Scand., Suppl. 93, 1952.
- Laboratory evaluation of the immunized patient.in: Tregellas W.M. Wallas C.H. Prenatal and Perinatal Immunohematology. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D. C.1981: 48
- Rh immunoprophylaxis. Is antepartum therapy desirable?.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 303: 935
- Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services.Edition 10. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 34
- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.in: Klaus M.H. Fanaroff A. Care of the High Risk Neonate. W. B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia1973
- Graft-versus-host disease after intrauterine and exchange transfusion for hemolytic disease of the newborn.N. Engl. J. Med. 1974; 290: 359
- Blood group antibodies in prenatal sera.Minn. Med. 1967; 50: 601
- Evaluation of methods for detection and quantitation of fetal cells and their effect on RhlgG usage.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1981; 76: 525
- Detection of fetal maternal hemorrhage: An evaluation of serological tests related to Rho(D) immune globulin (human).Transfusion. 1971; 11: 162
- Studies on Rh prophylaxis. I. Relationship between doses of anti-Rh and size of antigenic stimulus.Transfusion. 1971; 11: 333
Riley, J., Ness, P., and Taddie, S. J.: The detection and quantitation of fetal-maternal hemorrhage utilizing an enzyme linked antiglobulin test (ELAT). Transfusion, in press.
- Intensive plasma exchange in the management of severe Rh disease.Br. J. Haematol. 1980; 45: 621
- Antibody elution from red blood cells.J. Clin. Pathol. 1963; 16: 70
- Evaluation of the neonatal direct antiglobulin test: Notes on low-frequency antigens in hemolytic disease of the newborn.in: Bell C.A. A Seminar on Perinatal Blood Banking. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1978: 31
- Pathogenesis of Rh immunization in primigravidas. Fetomaternal versus maternofetal bleeding.Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 49: 9
- Comparison of fetomaternal hemorrhage detection methods and Rh immune globulin usage.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1979; 72: 358
Sebring, E. S., and Polesky, H. F.: Detection of fetal maternal hemorrhage in Rh immune globulin candidates: A rosetting technique using enzyme treated Rh2Rh2 indicator erythrocytes. Transfusion, in press.
- Rh immune globulin: A ton of prevention.Med. Lab. Observer. 1981; 13: 21
- Experimental studies on Rh immunization.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1956; 26: 833
- Experimental isoimmunization to hemoantigens in man.J. Immunol. 1961; 87: 189
- Delayed anemia in erythroblastosis fetalis.Minn. Med. 1972; 55: 439
- Observations on subdivisions of the Rh antigen D.Vox Sang. 1962; 4: 9
- Should anti-D immunoglobulin be given antenatally?.Lancet. 1980; 2: 466
- A case for the antenatal administration of anti-D immunoglobulin to primigravidae.Lancet. 1981; 1: 878
- Serological evaluation of the prenatal patient.in: Tregellas W.M. Wallas C.H. Prenatal and Perinatal Immunohematology. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 1
- Phosphatidylglycerol in 261 samples of amniotic fluid from normal and diabetic pregnancies as measured by one-dimensional thin-layer chromatography.Clin. Chem. 1979; 25: 682
- Technical Manual of the American Association of Blood Banks.Edition 8. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 177
- Rh-immunization by pregnancy: Results of a survey and their relevance to prophylactic therapy.Br. Med. J. 1968; 4: 139
- Rh: The Intimate History of a Disease and Its Conquest.Macmillan, New York1973
- The quantitation of spherocytes in ABO hemolytic disease.J. Pediatr. 1979; 94: 965