Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Myocardial cell damage in “stone hearts”.J. Mol. Cell. Cardiol. 1974; 6: 395-399
- Pulmonary injury resulting from perfusion with stored bank blood in the baboon and dog.J. Surg. Res. 1972; 13: 295-306
- Open-heart operations with disposable oxygenators, 5 per cent dextrose prime, and normothermia.Surgery. 1962; 52: 713-719
- Pulmonary structural changes following microembolism and blood transfusion.Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 1979; 103: 335-340
- The topical myocardial cooling device: Correlation of its effectiveness with method of cannulation and core temperature of the patient.Cardiovascular Diseases, Bull. Texas Heart Institute. 1981; 8: 394-404
- Filter for prevention of microembolism during massive transfusions.Anesth. Analg. 1972; 51: 717-725
- Platelet microemboli associated with massive blood transfusion.Am. J. Pathol. 1964; 45: 313-325
- Myocardial protection during cardiopulmonary bypass.Cardiovascular Diseases, Bull. Texas Heart Institute. 1977; 4: 30-36
- Filtration characteristics of Dacron wool (Swank) blood transfusion filters.South. Med. J. 1975; 68: 694-698
- Fat embolism during cardiopulmonary by pass: A preliminary investigation.AmSect Proc. 1974; 2: 17-19
- Red cell salvage in open-heart surgery.in: Hemotherapy in Trauma and Surgery. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1979: 67-75
- Alteration of coagulation and selected clinical chemistry parameters in patients undergoing open heart surgery without transfusions.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1981; 76: 155-162
- Technical Methods and Procedures of the American Association of Blood Banks.Edition 6. J. B. Lippincott Co., Philadelphia1974
Monaghan, P. W.: Personal communication. July 1981.
- Changes in the filtration characteristics of stored blood.Ann. Surg. 1970; 171: 336-342
Reaves, W. H., Milam, J. D., Clark, D. K., et al.: Effect of washing blood salvaged from oxygenator following extracorporeal circulation. AmSect Proc., 1976, pp. 80–83.
- Prevention of post-traumatic pulmonary insufficiency.Arch. Surg. 1973; 106: 386-394
- Filtration of the microaggregates in stored blood.Transfusion. 1972; 12: 245-250
- The “stone heart” syndrome.Surgery. 1972; 72: 1071-1080
- Fat embolization resulting from median sternotomy.Tex. Med. 1975; 71: 35-41