Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Effect of anticoagulant and ABO incompatibility on recovery of transfused human platelets.Blood. 1965; 26: 732-743
- Hemoglobin screening in prospective blood donors: A comparison of methods.Transfusion. 1977; 17: 261-264
- Human Blood Coagulation, Haemostasis, and Thrombosis.Edition 2. Blackwell Scientific, Oxford1976: 258
- Blood Component Therapy.Edition 3. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 56
- Bacterial proliferation in platelet products stored at room temperature.N. Engl. J. Med. 1971; 285: 429-433
- The effects of irradiation on blood components.Transfusion. 1981; 21: 419-426
- The appropriate use of plasma and plasma components in clinical medicine.in: Silver, H.: Blood, Blood Components and Derivatives in Transfusion Therapy. American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1981: 123
- Transmission of syphilis by fresh blood components.Transfusion. 1969; 9: 32-34
- Title 21.United States Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C.1978
Centers for Disease Control: Morbid. Mortal. Weekly Rpt., Sept 30, 1977, p. 327.
- Compatibility of blood with solutions containing calcium.S. Afr. Med. J. 1980; 57: 785-787
- Plasma cholinesterase activity in bank blood.Anesth. Analg. 1980; 59: 211-214
- Rh-incompatible platelet transfusions — Risks and consequences of sensitizing immunosuppressed patients.N. Eng. J. Med. 1971; 284: 942-944
Greenwalt, T. J., Polesky, H. F., Chaplin, H., et al.: General Principles of Blood Transfusion. Edition 3. 1977, p. 104.
- The use of packed red blood cells.J.A.M.A. 1976; 235: 389
- Preferential decrease in thymus dependent lymphocytes during storage at 4C in anticoagulant.Transfusion. 1976; 16: 610-615
- Blood collection and use by AABB institutional members (1976).Transfusion. 1979; 19: 365-370
- Massive blood replacement. V. Failure to observe citrate intoxication.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1957; 105: 529-540
- Fibrinogen and albumin deficiencies associated with packed red blood cell transfusions.Anesth. Analg. 1975; 54: 89-93
- Hematologic emergencies.Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 1979; 26: 909-930
- The opsonic activity of stored blood.Transfusion. 1977; 17: 227-232
- Effect of blood-bank storage on leucocyte function.Lancet. 1969; 2: 1333-1337
- Preservation of opsonic activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli in bank blood.J. Lab. Clin Med. 1972; 79: 886-892
- Transfer of delayed hypersensitivity.J.A.M.A. 1969; 207: 517-519
- Some properties of blood stored in anticoagulant CPDA-1 solution — A brief summary.Transfusion. 1980; 21: 135-137
- Storage of platelet concentrates at 22C.Blood. 1970; 35: 549-557
- A Seminar on Blood Components.American Association of Blood Banks, Washington, D.C.1977
Myhre, B. A.: Unpublished results.
- Cryoprecipitate as a reliable source of fibrinogen replacement.J.A.M.A. 1979; 241: 1690
Oberman, H. A.: Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services. Edition 10. American Association of Blood Banks, 1981, p. 46.
- ABO-Rh blood groups and platelet transfusions.Blut. 1968; 17: 1-5
- Transfusion reactions associated with anti-IgA antibodies: Report of four cases and review of the literature.Transfusion. 1975; 15: 10-15
- Production of high-potency concentrates of antihemophilic globulin in a closed bag system.N. Engl. J. Med. 1965; 273: 1443-1447
- A controlled study of the safety of pooled plasma stored in the liquid state at 30-32C for six months.Transfusion. 1968; 8: 60-64
- Compatibility of common intravenous solutions with CPD blood.Transfusion. 1975; 15: 250-255
- Plasma fibronectin (opsonic glycoprotein): Its synthesis by vascular endothelial cells and role in cardiopulmonary integrity after trauma as related to reticuloendothelial function.Am. J. Med. 1980; 68: 577-593
- Biochemical alterations of preserved blood.Arch. Surg. 1962; 84: 17-24
- Hypokalemia after trauma and component transfusion therapy.Anesthesiol. 1979; 51: S206
- Coagulation factor activity in platelet concentrates.Transfusion. 1979; 19: 186-189
- Preservation of neutrophils in CPD-adenine.Transfusion. 1981; 21: 354-356
- Restoration in vivo of erythrocyte adenosine triphosphate, 2,3-diphosphoglycerate* potassium ion, and sodium ion concentrations following the transfusion of acid-citrate-dextrose stored human red blood cells.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1969; 73: 722-733
- The preparation of leukocyte-poor red cells from liquid stored blood: An evaluation of the haemonetics 102 cell washing system.Transfusion. 1980; 20: 306-310