Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Selenium sulfide: Adjunctive therapy for tinea capitis.Pediatrics. 1982; 69: 81-83
- The Medical Mycology Handbook.John Wiley & Sons, New York1980
Eagleson, W. M., and Kane, J.: A Synopsis of Mycology for Dermatologists. Edition 2. Eagleson & Kane, 1981.
- Medical Mycology.Edition 2. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1970
- Comment. Nails and fungi.Br. J. Dermatol. 1976; 94: 697
Haley, L. D., Rudolph, A. H., and Braverman, I. M.: Dermatologic Mycology Manual for Dermatologists. American Academy of Dermatology, 1976.
Head, E. S., Macdonald, E. M., and Henry, J. C.: Cotton swab technique for culturing dermatophytes from skin. 1982, Program Am. Acad. Derm. p. 111.
- Laboratory alert: Clues to the identification of dermatophytes as the etiologic agents of subcutaneous abscesses.Am. J. Med. Technol. 1981; 47: 567-568
- Growth in Sabouraud’s agar of dermatophytes obtained by conventional scraping and by stripping with vinyl tape.Br. J. Dermatol. 1974; 90: 163-167
- An Introduction to Medical Mycology.Edition 4. Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago1958
- “Hairbrush diagnosis” in detection and eradication of nonfluorescent scalp ringworm.Br. Med. J. 1963; 2: 363-365
- La technique du carre de tapis.Ann. Inst. Pasteur. 1967; 113: 666-668
- Deep-seated pustular Trichophyton rubrum.Arch. Dermatol. 1957; 75: 543-546
- Dermatophytes: Their Recognition and Identification.Edition 2. University of Miami Press, Coral Cables, Florida1970
- Medical Mycology. The Pathogenic Fungi and the Pathogenic Actinomycetes. Edition 2.W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1982
- Mycology.in: Rook A.R. Walkinson D.S. Textbook of Dermatology. Edition 3. Vol. 1. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1979
- Subtle clues to diagnosis from biopsies of nails.Am. J. Dermatopathol. 1980; 2: 55-57
- A direct identification of Candida albicans on Littman’s oxgall agar.J. Invest. Dermatol. 1956; 26: 77-80
- New techniques for instant visualization of fungi in hair.J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 1980; 2: 69-71
- Rapid contrast stain as a diagnostic aid for fungus infections.Arch. Dermatol. 1969; 99: 494-497
- Isolation and recognition of dermatophytes on a new medium (DTM).Arch. Dermatol. 1969; 99: 203-209