Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Technical methods: A simple method for processing fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimens for electron microscopy.J. Clin. Pathol. 1980; 33: 1214-1216
- Scanning electron microscopy of alcohol-fixed cytopathology specimens.Acta Cytol. 1981; 25: 578-584
- Papillary serous tumors of the ovary: An electron microscopic study.Gynecol. Oncol. 1976; 4: 314-323
- The use of electron microscopy in the diagnosis of diffuse mesotheliomas using human pleural effusions.in: Wagner J.C. Biologic Effects of Mineral Fibers. IARC Publishers, Lyon1980: 409-418
- Scanning electron microscopy.Histopathology. 1982; 6: 3-24
- Argyrophilic breast carcinoma: Evidence of lactational differentiation.Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 1982; 6: 323-333
- Carcinoid tumors: Changing concepts and new perspectives.Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 1984; 8: 295-300
- A scanning electron microscopic study of diffuse mesothelioma and some lung carcinomas.Cancer. 1977; 40: 707-715
- A simple method of preparation and identification of cells for scanning electron microscopy.Acta Cytol. 1979; 23: 140-146
- Surface configuration of mesothelial cells in effusions.Virchows Archiv. [Cell Pathol]. 1979; 30: 231-243
- Configurations of surfaces of cells in effusions by scanning electron microscopy.in: Koss L.G. Coleman D.V. Advances in Clinical Cytology. Butterworths, Boston1981: 270-313
- Transmission and scanning electron microscopic studies of cells in effusions.Acta Cytol. 1975; 19: 214-224
- Ultrastructural features of the common epithelial tumors of the ovary.Ultrastruct. Pathol. 1980; 1: 419-444
- Cytopathology, including transmission and scanning electron microscopy, of pleomorphic liposarcomas in pleural fluids.Acta Cytol. 1980; 24: 435-441
- Diagnostic Electron Microscopy of Tumors.Butterworths, London1980
- The ultrastructural differential of diffuse large cell (“histiocytic”) lymphoma.Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 1978; 2: 9-20
- Distinction between atypical mesothelial cells and malignant cells by scanning electron microscpy.Acta Cytol. 1979; 23: 321-326
- Application of electron microscopy in the definitive diagnosis of effusions.Acta Cytol. 1978; 22: 297-304
Gondos, B., Smith, N. J., and Gillies, C. G.: Cytologic evaluation of mesothelioma by light and electron microscopy. ASCP Check Sample C82-1.
- Neurosecretory ground-like structures in lymphomas.Hum. Pathol. 1980; 11: 449
- Ultrastructural markers of colonic adenocarcinoma.Cancer. 1981; 4: 140-145
- An application of scanning electron microscopy to cytodiagnosis of pleural and peritoneal fluids. Comparative observation of the same cells by light microscopy and scanning electron microscopy.Acta Cytol. 1978; 22: 490-499
- The ultrastructural basis of capillary permeability studied with peroxidase as a tracer.J. Cell Biol. 1967; 35: 213
Koss, L. G., and Domagala, W.: Configuration of surfaces of human cancer cells in effusion: A review. Scan. Electron Microsc., 89–100, 1980.
- Ultrastructural study of pleural fluid in mesothelioma.Thorax. 1974; 29: 164-171
- Electron microscopy in the cytological examination of metastatic pleural effusions.Thorax. 1976; 31: 443-449
- A simple method for study of the same cells by light and scanning electron microscopy.Acta Cytoi. 1980; 24: 252-254
- The role of electron microscopy in the diagnosis of neoplastic cells in effusion fluids.J. Submicrosc. Cytoi. 1982; 14: 717-743
Mukherjee, T. M., Smith, K., and Swift, J. G.: Scope of scanning electron microscopy, transmission electron microscopy and freeze fracture technique in diagnostic cytology of effusions. Scan. Electron Microsc., 1317–1327, 1983.
- Electron microscopic studies of cells in pleural and peritoneal effusions.Acta Cytoi. 1974; 17: 401-409
- An ultrastructural cytochemical stain specific for neuroendocrine neoplasms.Lab. Invest. 1984; 51: 350-356
- Electron microscopic identification of the colorectal origins of tumor cells in pleural fluid.Acta Cytoi. 1983; 27: 45-48
- Ultrastructural diagnosis of pleural tumors.Pathol. Res. Pract. 1982; 173: 402-416
- Electron microscopy in the diagnosis of pleural mesotheliomas.Cancer. 1972; 31: 1046-1054
- The diagnosis of methothelioma: A reconsideration.in: Feuogolia C.M. Wolfe M. Progress in Surgical Pathology V. Masson, New York1983: 177-191
- Diagnosis of pleural malignant mesothelioma in life—a practical approach.J. Pathol. 1984; 143: 147-175
- Alveolar cell carcinoma of the lung: An ultrastructural study of cancer cells detected in pleural fluid.Acta Cytol. 1972; 16: 63-69
- Comparison of light and transmission electron microscopy for the evaluation of body cavity effusions.Acta Cytol. 1983; 27: 614-624