Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Monoclonal antibodies to two glycoproteins of herpes simplex virus type 2.J. Virol. 1981; 39: 438
- Use of a direct fluorescent monoclonal antibody stain for rapid detection of infant Chlamydia trachomatis infections.Pediatrics. 1984; 224: 74
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C.1982: 31
- Genital herpes simplex virus infections: Current concepts in diagnosis, therapy, and prevention.Ann. Intern. Med. 1983; 98: 973
- A trial of topical acyclovir in genital herpes simplex virus infections.N. Engl. J. Med. 1982; 306: 1313
- Growth inhibition by acyclogu-anosine of herpes viruses isolated from human infections.Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1976; 15: 642
- Monoclonal antibodies to herpes simplex viruses: Use in antigenic typing and rapid diagnosis.J. Infect. Dis. 1983; 147: 829
Gruber, C. D., Williamson, O., Pike, J., et al.: Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis in clinical specimens using the Micro Trak direct specimen test. Progress and Abstracts of the 24th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Washington, D.C., October 8–10, 1984.
- The Chlamydia epidemic.J.A.M.A. 1981; 245: 718
Hook, E. W., Ill, R. E., Lukehart, S. A., et al.: Detection of Treponema pallidum in direct smears with fluorescein-labeled monoclonal antibody. J. Clin. Microbiol., in press.
- Collection, handling, and processing of specimens.in: Lennette B.H. Balows A. Hausier W.J. Manual of Clinical Microbiology. American Society for Microbiology, Washington, D.C.1980
- Monoclonal Antibodies.Plenum Press, New York1980
- Serological classification of Neisseria gonorrhoeae with use of monoclonal antibodies to gonococcal outer-membrane protein I.J. Infect. Dis. 1984; 150: 44
- Continuous cultures of fused cells secreting antibody of predefined specificity.Nature (London). 1975; 256: 495
Krieger, J. N., Horn, J., Nielsen, I. O., et al.: Characterization of trichomonads with monoclonal antibodies. Progress and Abstracts of the 23rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Las Vegas, October 24–26, 1983.
- Characterizations of monoclonal antibodies to Treponema pallidum.J. Immunol. 1985; 134: 584
- Lymphocyte hybridomas.Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 1978; 81: 1
- Viruses, rickettsiae, chlamydia, and mycoplasmas.in: Mandel G.L. Douglas R.G. Bennett J.E. Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. John Wiley and Sons, New York1979
- Comparison of viral isolation, direct immunofluorescence, and indirect immunoperoxidase techniques for detection of genital herpes simplex virus infection.J. Clin. Microbiol. 1981; 13: 913
- Epidemiology of herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2.in: Evans A. Viral Infections of Humans—Epidemiology and Control. Plenum Press, New York1976
- Monoclonal antibodies for diagnosis of infectious diseases in humans.Science. 1983; 219: 637
- Type-common and type-specific monoclonal antibody to herpes simplex virus type 1.Infect. Immun. 1981; 29: 111
- Typing of clinical HSV isolates using mouse monoclonal antibodies to HSV-1 and HSV-2: Comparison with type-specific rabbit antisera and restriction endonuclease analysis of viral DNA.J. Clin. Microbiol. 1982; 17: 92
- Risk of recurrence after first episodes of genital herpes: Relation to HSV type and antibody response.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 305: 315
- Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis inclusions in McCoy cell cultures with fluorescein-conjugated monoclonal antibodies.J. Clin. Microbiol. 1983; 17: 666
- Monoclonal antibodies to Chlamydia trachomatis: Antibody specificities and antigen characterization.J. Immunol. 1981; 128: 1083
- Serological classification of Neisseria gonorrhoeae with monoclonal antibodies.Infect. Immun. 1982; 36: 1042
- Culture-independent diagnosis of Chlamydia trachomatis using monoclonal antibodies.N. Engl. J. Med. 1984; 310: 1146
- Use of monoclonal antibodies to Chlamydia trachomatis as immunodiagnostic reagents.in: Martin P.A. Holmes K.K. Oriel J.D. Chlamydial Infections. Elsevier Biomedical Press, Amsterdam1982
- Sensitivity of detecting Chlamydia trachomatis elementary bodies in smears by use of a fluorescein-labeled monoclonal antibody: Comparison with conventional clinical isolation.J. Clin. Pathol. 1984; 37: 812
- Rapid diagnosis of chlamydial infections with the Micro Trak direct test.J. Clin. Microbiol. 1984; 20: 948
- Intravenous acyclovir to treat mucocutaneous herpes simplex virus infection after marrow transplantation.Ann. Intern. Med. 1982; 96: 265
- Bacteria, fungi, and parasites.in: Mandel G.L. Douglas R.G. Bennett J.E. Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. John Wiley and Sons, New York1979