Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques, Edition 2.Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1982
- An assay for the detection of the DNA genome of hepatitis B in serum.J. Med. Virol. 1982; 9: 57-68
- Detection of hepatitis B virus DNA in hepatocytes, bile duct epithelium, and vascular elements by in situ hybridization.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1983; 80: 6685-6688
- Nucleic acid spot hybridization: Rapid quantitative screening of lymphoid cell lines for Epstein-Barr viral DNA.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1980; 77: 6851-6855
- Presence of integrated hepatitis B virus DNA sequence in cellular DNA of human hepatocellular carcinoma.Nature. 1980; 286: 533-535
- State of hepatitis B virus DNA in hepatocytes of patients with hepatitis B surface antigen-positive and-negative liver diseases.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1981; 78: 3906-3910
- Deoxyribonucleic acid homologies among some bacteria.J. Bacteriol. 1967; 94: 486-487
- Polynucleotide sequence relationship among members of Enterobacteriaceae.J. Bacteriol. 1969; 98: 637-650
- Identification of integrated hepatitis B virus DNA and expression of viral RNA in an HBsAg-producing human hepatocellular carcinoma cell.Nature. 1980; 286: 531-533
- Rapid detection and quantitation of human cytomegalovirus in urine through DNA hybridization.N. Engl. J. Med. 1983; 308: 921-925
- A membrane filter technique for the detection of complementary DNA.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1966; 23: 641-646
- Integration of hepatitis B virus sequences and their expression in a human hepatoma cell.Nature. 1980; 286: 535-537
- Cloning of double-stranded DNA.in: Stelow J.K. Hollander A. Genetic Engineering. Volume 1. Plenum Press, New York1979
- Plasmid-linked ampicillin resistance in Haemophilus influenzae type B.Infect. Immun. 1975; 12: 404-410
- Nucleic acid hybridization in cytological preparation.Methods Enzymol. 1971; 21: 470-480
- A quantitative assay for DNA-RNA hybridization with DNA immobilized on a membrane.J. Mol. Biol. 1965; 12: 829-842
- Colony hybridization: A method for the isolation of cloned DNAs that contain a specific gene.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1975; 72: 3961-3966
- Origin of the TEM beta-lactamase gene found in plasmids.J. Bacteriol. 1975; 122: 250-256
- Transposition of a plasmid DNA sequence which mediates ampicillin resistance: General description and epidemiologic consideration.in: Burhari A.I. Shapiro J.A. Adhya S.L. DNA Insertion Elements, Plasmids and Episomes. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York1977
- Detection of enterovirus by spot hybridization.J. Clin. Microbiol. 1984; 19: 436-438
- Isolation, mapping, and examination of effects of TnA insertions in Col El plasmids.J. Bacteriol. 1977; 129: 482-491
- Determination of nucleic acid sequence homologies and relative concentration by a dot hybridization procedure.Nucleic Acids Res. 1979; 7: 1541-1552
- Deoxyribonucleic acid homologies among species of the genus Neisseria.J. Bacteriol. 1967; 94: 870-874
- Enzymatic synthesis of biotin-labeled polynucleotides: Novel nucleic acid affinity probes.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1981; 78: 6633-6637
- Molecular characterization of a small Haemophilus influenzae plasmid specifying beta-lactamase and its relationship to R-factor from Neisseria gonorrhoeae.J. Gen. Microbiol. 1979; 11: 223-231
- New approaches to bacterial taxonomy.Annu. Rev. Microbiol. 1963; 18: 329-372
- Denaturation and renaturation of deoxyribonucleic acid.Prog. Nucleic Acids Res. 1963; 1: 231
- Characterization of plasmid deoxyribo nucleic acid from Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Infect. Immun. 1974; 10: 712-717
- Nucleotide sequence homology between heat-labile enterotoxin gene of Escherichia coli and Vibrio cholerae deoxyribonucleic acid.J. Bacteriol. 1980; 144: 444-446
- Detection of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli by DNA colony hybridization.J. Infect. Dis. 1981; 142: 892-898
- Novel method for detection of beta-lactamases by using a chromogenic cephalosporin substrate.Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1972; 1: 283-288
Palmer, L., and Falkow, S.: Characterization of Chlamydia trachomatis plasmid DNA. Infect. Immun, (in press).
- A colorimetric method for DNA hybridization.Nucleic Acids Res. 1984; 12: 3435-3444
- Labelling deoxyribonucleic acid to high specificity by nick translation with DNA polymerase I.J. Mol. Biol. 1977; 113: 237-257
- Molecular characterization of two beta-lactamase specifying plasmids isolated from Neisseria gonorrhoeae.J. Bacteriol. 1977; 131: 557-563
- Detection of hepatitis B virus DNA in serum by a simple spot hybridization technique: Comparison with results for other viral markers.Hepatology. 1983; 3: 279-284
- Detection of specific sequences among DNA fragments separated by gel electrophoresis.J. Mol. Biol. 1975; 98: 503-517
- An improved method for preparing large assays of bacterial colonies containing plasmids for hybridization: In situ purification and stable binding of DNA on paper filters.Anal. Biochem. 1982; 126: 222-230
The National Institute of Health provided support for part of this’ research under Small Business Research grant No. 1 R43 AI 20837-01.