Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Utilization management.in: Managing under medicare prospective pricing. American Hospital Association, Chicago1983
- DRG strategies from the big eight.Med. Lab. Observ. 1985; 17: 45-51
Califano, J. A.: United States must discipline health-care market. New York Times, May 6, 1984.
- Modifications for expense reduction: Part 5: Microbiology.Lab. Med. 1985; 16: A1-A4
- When MD’s meet DRG’s.Hospitals. 1983; 57: 62-66
- No Easy Victories.Harper & Row Publishers, New York1968
- Self-Renewal: The Individual and the Innovative Society.Harper & Row Publishers, New York1964
Kaplan, M. D.: Marketing, what it is, what it isn’t. Hospitals, Vol. 10, Sept. 16, 1979, p. 176.
- Diversity and enterprise in clinical laboratory services.Clinical Laboratory Management Association presentation, Miami Beach1983 (Sept.)
- Modifications for expense reduction: Part I: Blood bank.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 609-613
- Modifications for expense reduction: Part 3: Immunology.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 763-765
- Marketing Health Care.Aspen Systems Corp., Rockville, Maryland1977
Martin, B. G.: Change and change makers. Lab. Med., in press.
- Developing the potential for staff success.Med. Lab. Observ. 1985; 17: 75-76
- Ready or not, prospective payment is here.Med. Lab. Observ. 1983; 15: 91-94
- Educational strategies for prospective payment.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 551-553
- Strategic management in health care.Lab. Med. 1985; 16: 46-48
- Modifications for expense reduction: Part 2: Hematology.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 670-672
Rock, R. C. (ed): Symposium on Technology Assessment. Clin. Lab. Med., Volume 1, Number 1, March, 1981.
- Providing effective laboratory services in face of funding cuts: Strategies and tactics.American Society of Clinical Pathologists National Meeting Workshop, New Orleans1984 (Oct. Chicago, April, 1985)
- Modifications for expense reduction: Introduction to a five-part series.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 592-594
- Modifications for expense reduction: Part 4: Clinical Chemistry.Lab. Med. 1984; 15: 822-825