Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Surviving prospective reimbursement: How computers can help contain lab costs.Pathologist. 1985; 39: 12-16
- The PALI and SLIC systems.C.R.C. Crit. Rev. Clin. Lab. Sei. 1972; 3: 379-402
Carlova, J.: Where contract medicine has already led to chaos. Med. Econ., June 11, 1984, pp. 123–140.
- Identifying costs of medical care—an essential step in allocating resources.J.A.M.A. 1985; 253: 1586-1589
- A cooperative strategy for curbing test abuse.Med. Lab. Observ. 1984; 16: 40-46
- Overutilization of cultures of CSF for mycobacteria.J.A.M.A. 1984; 251: 70-72
Morgan, J. W.: Are we outdating reagents too soon? Med. Lab. Observ., July, 1985, pp. 55–58.
- Fatalities from blood transfusion.J.A.M.A. 1980; 244: 1333-1335
- In Search of Excellence.Harper and Row, New York1982
- The Ulysses syndrome.Can. Med. Assoc. J. 1972; 106: 122-123
- Teleconference on cost containment.Spring, American Society of Clinical Pathologists1984
- The cost of quality control procedures in the clinical laboratory.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1982; 77: 528-533
Umiker, W. O.: Pathologists must delegate—not abdicate. Med. Lab. Observ., April 1983, pp. 55–58.
- Less utilization of the clinical laboratory produces disproportionately small true cost reductions.Hum. Pathol. 1984; 15: 499-501
Winkelman, J. W., and Martin, B. G.: Modifications for expense reduction: Introduction to a five-part series. Lab. Med., 15(9):592–594, 1984. Parts: 15(9):609–613, 15(10):670- 672, 15(11):763–765, 15(12):822–825, 16(1):41–44, 1985.
- Ready! Fire! Aim! An inquiry into laboratory test ordering.J.A.M.A. 1983; 250: 2510-2513
- Ordering of tests in a teaching hospital. Can it be improved?.J.A.M.A. 1983; 249: 3076-3080
- Manual for Laboratory Workload Recording Method.College of American Pathologists, Chicago1985