Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Serum gamma glutamyl transpeptidase—evaluation in screening hospitalized patients.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1975; 64: 311
- Electrophoresis of y-glutamyl transpeptidase on cellogel. The appearance of the α2-β band in positive LP-X sera.Clin. Chem. Acta. 1976; 67: 79
- γ-glutamyl transpeptidase. Elevated activities in certain neurological diseases.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1973; 59: 2
Griffiths, J. C.: The preferred method for serum gamma glutamyl transferase isoenzymes. In Griffiths, J. C. (ed): Clinical Enzymology. Masson Publishing, 1979, p. 173.
- The heterogeneity of the serum activity of y-glutamyl transpeptidase in hepatobiliary diseases as studied by agarose gel electrophoresis.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1975; 62: 425
- Isoenzymes of y-glutamyl transpeptidase in liver diseases.Klin. Wochenschr. 1973; 51: 272
- A method for determination of the heterogeneity of y-glutamyl transpeptidase.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1968; 19: 345
- Multiple molecular forms of y-glutamyl transpeptidase during human pregnancy.Enzyme. 1974; 17: 139
- Heterogeneity of serum y-glutamyl transpeptidase in different internal diseases studied by starch gel electrophoresis and Sephadex filtration.Enzym. Biol. Clin. 1968; 9: 59
- Plasma y-glutamyl transpeptidase activity following renal transplantation.Ann. Clin. Biochem. 1970; 7: 148
- Serum gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity as an indicator of disease of liver, pancreas, or bone.Clin. Chem. 1972; 18: 358
- Change of serum y-glutamyl transpeptidase level and isoenzyme pattern in hepatobiliary pancreatic disease.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1972; 40: 193
- Heterogeneity of serum y-glutamyl transpeptidase in hepatobiliary diseases.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1967; 15: 387
- Demonstration of serum gamma glutamyl transpeptidase isoenzyme using cellogel electrophoresis.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1973; 49: 11
- Serum gamma glutamyl transpeptidase in relation to alcohol consumption.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1972; 39: 75
- Plasma enzyme changes and their interpretation in patients receiving anticonvulsant and enzyme-inducing drugs.in: Richens A. Woodford F.P. Anticonvulsant Drugs and Enzyme Induction. Elsevier, Amsterdam1976: 27-35
- Serum y-glutamyl transpeptidase activity in alcoholism.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1972; 39: 41
- Electrophoretic mobilities of serum 7-glutamyl transpeptidase and its clinical application in hepatobiliary disease.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1967; 69: 504
- Changes in plasma 7-glutamyl transpeptidase activity associated with alterations in drug metabolism in man.Br. Med. J. 1973; 1: 316
- Elevated serum gamma-glutamyl-transferase (transpeptidase) and histological liver damage in alcoholism.Am. J. Gastroenterol. 1976; 65: 318