Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Simplified method for the estimation of total cholesterol in serum, and demonstration of its specificity.J Biol Chem. 1952; 195: 357
- Boutwell J.H. A National Understanding for the Development of Reference Materials and Methods for Clinical Chemistry, Proceedings of a Conference. American Association of Clinical Chemistry, Washington, DC1978
- NRSCL4-CR Analyte Priorities for the National Reference System in Clinical Chemistry; Committee Report. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1982 (Chairholder)
- Total serum cholesterol by isotope dilution/mass spectrometric methods for determination of total serum cholesterol.Clin Chem. 1982; 28: 5
College of American Pathologists: Skokie, Ill
- Interlaboratory testing of the transferability of a candidate reference method for total cholesterol in serum.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 921
- Chemical characteristics and sources of error of an enzymatic cholesterol method (Abstract).Clin Chem. 1979; 25: 1074
- How does the National Reference System for the Clinical Laboratory standardize results?.Pathologist. 1984; 38: 307
- NRSCL 2-T Development of Reference Methods in Clinical Chemistry for the National Reference System in Clinical Chemistry, Tentative Guideline. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1984 (Chairholder)
- NRSCL 3-T Development of Certified Reference Materials for Use in Clinical Chemistry for the National Reference System in Clinical Chemistry, Tentative Guideline. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1984 (Chairholder)
- The procedure for the proposed cholesterol reference method. 1982; : 75
- Accuracy and comparability of long-term measurements of cholesterol.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 611
- Testing cholesterol accuracy. Performance of several common instruments.JAMA. 1988; 260: 2552
- Current status of blood cholesterol measurement in clinical laboratories in the United States.Clin Chem. 1988; 34: 193
- NRSCL RS3-A Cholesterol: Approved Summary of Methods and Materials Credentialed by the NRSCL Council. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1987
Office of Standard Reference Materials, National Bureau of Standards, Rm. B311 Chemistry Bldg. Gaithersburg, MD
- NRSCL 1-T Development of Definitive Methods for Use in Clinical Chemistry for the National Reference System in Clinical Chemistry, Tentative Guideline. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1982 (Chairholder)
- NRSCL8-P Nomenclature and Definitions for Use in the National Reference System for the Clinical Laboratory, Proposed Guideline. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1985 (Chairholder)
- NRSCL5-CR Priorities for Problem Analytes, Committee Report. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1982 (Chairholder)
- NRSCL6-P Development of Methodological Principles for Analytes in Clinical Chemistry, Proposed Guideline. NCCLS, Villanova, Penn1982 (Chairholder)