Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Bachorick PS: Accuracy and precision of total cholesterol analyses performed with the Reflotron cholesterol method. JAMA, submitted for publication
- Evaluation of a laboratory system intended for use in physician′s offices. Part II. Reliability of results produced by health care workers without formal or professional laboratory training.JAMA. 1987; 258: 357
- New guidelines for the treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults from the national cholesterol education program.Arteriosclerosis. 1987; 7: 649
- A Report from the Laboratory Standardization Panel of the National Cholesterol Education Program.Clin Chem. 1988; 34: 193
- The procedure for the proposed cholesterol reference method. Atlanta, Clinical Chemistry Division, Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control Public Health Services.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 1982;
- Evaluation of the Kodak Ektachem DT-60 Analyzer.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 1415
- Performance of a tabletop clinical chemistry analyzer, The Kodak Ektachem DT-60 Analyzer.Clin Chem. 1984; 30: 951
- Solid-phase cholesterol assay involving a unique whole-blood separator.Clin Chem. 1987; 33: 1561
- Hemoglobin, electrolytes, and other major clinical analytes as measured with a physician′s office analyzer, the Kodak DT-60.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 2201
- Fingerstick cholesterol testing with the “Reflotron.”.Clin Chem. 1988; 34: 1007
- Bias and precision of cholesterol analysis by physician′s office analyzers.Clin Chem. 1987; 33: 2262
- Juistheid en reproduceerbaarheid van een striptest voor de snelle bepaling van plasma cholesterol in vingerprikbloed.J Dutch Soc Clin Chem. 1987; 12: 178
- Differences in lipid and lipoprotein concentrations of capillary and venous blood samples.Clin Chim Acta. 1979; 97: 279
- Cholesterol and triglyceride concentration in serum/plasma pairs.Clin Chem. 1977; 23: 60
- Lowering Blood Cholesterol to Prevent Heart Disease—Consensus Conference.JAMA. 1985; 253: 2080
- Effects of heparin on lipolytic enzyme activities in vivo and in vitro.Enzyme. 1976; 21: 21
- Measurement of blood cholesterol with the Reflotron analyzer evaluated.Clin Chem. 1988; 34: 426
- Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults.Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 36
- A dry chemistry analyzer.Am Clin Prod Rev. 1987; (Feb): 16
- Evaluation of two dry reagent systems: Determination of glucose, cholesterol, and triacylglycerols with the Reflotron and Kodak Ektachem DT-60 analyzer.J Clin Chem Clin Biochem. 1986; 24: 790
- Two-dimensional centrifugation for desk-top clinical chemistry.Clin Chem. 1985; 31: 1457
- Analytical performance of the VISION system evaluated.Clin Chem. 1987; 33: 1672
- Small chemistry analyzers for physician′s office testing: A survey.Laboratory Management. 1986; (June): 37
- Laboratory and field evaluation of three desk-top instruments for assay of cholesterol and triglyceride.Clin Chem. 1987; 33: 1230
- Physiological and analytical variation in cholesterol and triglycerides.Lipids. 1976; 11: 203
- Kodak Ektachem HDL Kit evaluated for HDL cholesterol measurements with the DT-60 instrument.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 1988
The studies described herein were supported in part by contracts and donation of equipment from Abbott Laboratories, Boehringer-Mannheim Diagnostics, and Eastman Kodak.