Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- A simplified method for the estimation of total cholesterol in serum and demonstration of its specificity.J Biol Chem. 1952; 195: 357
- Radioimmunoassay of human plasma Lp(a) lipoprotein.J Lipid Res. 1977; 18: 331
- Collection of blood samples for lipoprotein analysis.in: Cooper G.R. Selected Methods of Clinical Chemistry. 10. Am Assoc for Clin Chem, Washington, DC1983: 87
- Precipitation methods for quantification of lipoproteins.Methods Enzymol. 1986; 129: 78
- Plasma lipoprotein analysis: Relative precision of total cholesterol and lipoprotein cholesterol measurements in twelve Lipid Research Clinics Laboratories.Clin Chem. 1981; 27: 1217
- Determination of HDL-cholesterol levels in stored human plasma samples.J Lipid Res. 1980; 21: 608
- Determination of high density lipoprotein cholesterol in human plasma stored at—70°C.J Lipid Res. 1982; 23: 1236
- Familial type 3 hyperlipoproteinemia (dys-betalipoproteinemia).in: Stanbury J.B. Wyngaarden J.B. Fredrickson D.S. Goldstein J.L. Brown M.S. The Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 655
- Clarkson T.B. Kritchevsky D. Pollak O.J. Monographs on Atherosclerosis. Karger, New York1982
- Characterization and distribution of HDL subpopulations.in: Lippel K. Proceedings of the Workshop on Lipoprotein Heterogeneity. Rockville, Maryland1987: 341 (NIH Publication No. 87-2646)
- A comparison of methods for the estimation of plasma low- and very low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. The Lipid Research Clinics Prevalence Study.JAMA. 1986; 256: 2372
- Estimation of the concentration of low density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge.Clin Chem. 1972; 18: 499
- Familial hypercholesterolemia.in: Stanbury J.B. Wyngaarden J.B. Fredrickson D.S. Goldstein J.L. Brown M.S. The Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 672
- Cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations in serum-plasma pairs.Clin Chem. 1977; 23: 60
- The isolation and quantitative analysis of serum lipoproteins.in: Nelson G.J. Blood Lipids and Lipoproteins: Quantitation, Composition and Metabolism. Wiley-Interscience, New York1972: 181
- Manual of Laboratory Operations. 1: Lipid and Lipoprotein Analysis.DHEW Publication No. (NIH) 75-628. 1982; (Revised version, October)
- Lp(a) lipoprotein as a risk factor for coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.Atherosclerosis. 1986; 59: 199
- Familial lipoprotein lipase deficiency and related disorders of chylomicron metabolism.in: Stanbury J.B. Wyngaarden J.B. Fredrickson D.S. Goldstein J.L. Brown M.S. The Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 622
- Functional roles of plasma high density lipoproteins.CRC Critical Rev Biochem. 1982; 13: 109
- Lipids and dyslipoproteinemia.in: Henry J.B. 17th ed. Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1984: 181
Segrest JP, Ray MJ: HDL subspecies: Structural basis and relationship to atherosclerosis. InLippel K (ed): Proceedings of the Workshop on Lipoprotein Heterogeneity Maryland, Rockville, NIH Publication No. 87-2646, 1987, p 351
This work was supported in part by NIH grant 5R01 HL31450.