Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- HIV-infection prevention messages for injecting drug users: Sources of information and use of mass media—Baltimore, 1989.MMWR. 1991; 40: 465-469
- Sociodemographic and behavioral characteristics of HIV antibody-positive blood donors.Am J Public Health. 1988; 78: 953-957
Food and Drug Administration (OBRR memo to registered blood establishments): Deferral of donors who have received human pituitary/derived growth hormone. Bethesda, November 25, 1987
Food and Drug Administration (CBER memo to facilities preparing platelets, pheresis): Revised guideline for the collection of platelets, pheresis. Bethesda, October 7, 1988
Food and Drug Administration (OBRR memo to registered blood establishments): Revised recommendations for the prevention of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission by blood and blood products—Section I, Parts A & B only. Bethesda, December 5, 1990
Food and Drug Administration (CBER memo to registered blood establishments): Revised recommendations for the prevention of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission by blood and blood products. Bethesda, April 23, 1992
- Drug use and blood donor acceptability guide. Cutter Biological, Oakland, CA1983
- Is Trypanosoma cruzi a new threat to our blood supply?.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 773-775
- Creating a uniform donor medical history questionnaire.Transfusion. 1991; 31: 349-354
- Efficacy of various methods of confidential unit exclusion in identifying potentially infectious blood products [abstract].Transfusion. 1988; 28 (suppl): 54S
- Screening potential blood donors at risk for human immunodeficiency virus.Transfusion. 1991; 31: 466-474
- How well has self-exclusion worked?.Transfusion. 1988; 28: 601-602
- Measures to decrease the risk of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome transmission by blood transfusion: Evidence of volunteer blood donor cooperation.Transfusion. 1985; 25: 3-9
- Prevalence of babesia antibody in a selected blood donor population.Transfusion. 1988; 28: 59-61
- Blood donation by the healthy elderly [editorial].Transfusion. 1991; 31: 681-683
- Prevalence of HTLV-III antibody in American blood donors [letter].N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 384-385
- Safety and effectiveness of predeposit autologous transfusions in preteen and adolescent children.JAMA. 1987; 257: 3403-3404
- Impact of explicit questions about high-risk activities on donor attitudes and donor deferral patterns: Results in two community blood centers.Transfusion. 1989; 29: 362-364
- Does influx from endemic areas mean more transfusion-associated Chagas’ disease?.JAMA. 1989; 262: 1433
- Sepsis associated with transfusion of red cells contaminated with Yersinia enterocolitica..Transfusion. 1990; 30: 207-213
- The code of federal regulations, 21 CFR 640.65, current edition. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1991
- Epidemiologic characteristics of blood donors with antibody to human immunodeficiency virus.Transfusion. 1988; 28: 298-301
- Widmann F.K. Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services. ed 14. American Association of Blood Banks, Arlington, VA1991