Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Manual for staging of cancer. American Joint Commission on Cancer. ed 3. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1988
- Thyroid gland: Ultrasound screening in middle-aged women with no previous thyroid disease.Radiology. 1989; 173: 507
- Follicular thyroid cancer treated at the Mayo Clinic, 1946 through 1970: Initial manifestations, pathologic findings, therapy, and outcome.Mayo Clin Proc. 1992; 66: 11-22
- Surgery in the treatment of thyroid cancer.Clin Endocrinol Metab North Am. 1990; 19: 663
- Medullary carcinoma of the thyroid: An update of diagnostic and prognostic factors.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1991; 51: 85-89
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid: A 12-year experience with 11,000 biopsies.Clin Lab Med. 1993; 13: 3
- Suppressive therapy with levothyroxine for solitary thyroid nodules: A double-blind controlled clinical study.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 70
- Determination of silica-purified plasma calcitonin for the detection and management of medullary thyroid carcinoma: Comparison to two provocative tests.Mayo Clin Proc. 1987; 62: 373-378
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma.Clin Endocrinol Metab North Am. 1990; 19: 545
- Thyroid carcinoma (excluding medullary carcinoma).in: Bardin C.W. Current Therapy in Endocrinology and Metabolism. ed 4. BC Decker, New York1991: 94-97
- Thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer.Med Internat. 1989; 63: 2601
- Factors influencing prognosis and outcome differentiated thyroid carcinoma.in: Johnson J.T. Didolkar M.S. Head and Neck Cancer, vol III. Elsevier, Amsterdam1993: 889-894
- Histological typing of thyroid tumours, ed 2, no. 11.in: International Histological Classification of Tumours World Health Organization. Springer-Verlag, New York1988
- TNM classification of malignant tumors: International Union Against Cancer. ed 4. Springer-Verlag, New York1987
- Staging of head and neck cancer.Semin Surg Oncol. 1992; 8: 73
- Prevalence of incidental nodular thyroid disease detected during high-resolution parathyroid ultrasonography.in: Medeiros-Neto G. Gaitan E. Frontiers in Thyroidology, vol 2. Plenum Press, New York1986: 1309
- Thyroglobulin in Patients with Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1991; 51: 79-84
- Treating Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma: Where Do We Draw the Line?.Mayo Clin Proc. 1991; 66: 105-111
- Nonisotopic “Sandwich” Immunoassay of Thyroglobulin in Serum by the Biotin-Streptavidin Technique: Evaluation and Comparison with an Immunoradiometric Assay.Clin Chem. 1988; 34: 1794-1798
Seesko HG, Wells SA: Thyroid Tumors. In Mercer DW (ed): Immunodiagnosis of Cancer, 2nd ed. R. B. Herberman, 1990, pp 431-452
- Ultrasonography of the neck.Radio Clin North Am. 1992; 30: 941
- US-guided biopsy of neck masses in postoperative management of patients with thyroid cancer.Radiology. 1988; 168: 769
- Oncocytic neoplasms of the thyroid gland.Acta Pathol Jpn. 1992; 42: 305
- Long-term course of patients with persistent hypercalcitonemia after apparant curative primary surgery for medullary thyroid carcinoma.Ann Surg. 1990; 212: 395-399