Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Malabsorption of antituberculosis medications by an AIDS patient.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 1817
- Isoniazid prophylaxis in Alaskan boarding schools. A comparison of two doses.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1969; 100: 773
- Ethambutol in the initial treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1973; 107: 177
- General principles of applied pharmacokinetics.in: Evans WE Schentag JJ Jusko WJ Applied Pharmacokinetics. Principles of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. ed 3. Applied Therapeutics, Spokane, WA1992: 1
- Low serum levels of oral antimycobacterial agents in patients with disseminated Mycobacterium avium complex disease.J Infect Dis. 1993; 168: 1559
- Introduction: drug susceptibility tests and the clinical outcome of chemotherapy.in: Heifets LB Drug Susceptibility in the Chemotherapy of Mycobacterial Infections. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL1991: 1
- Adaptive control of drug dosage regimens: Basic foundations, relevant issues, and clinical examples.Int J Biomed Comput. 1994; 36: 1
- Guidelines for collection and analysis of pharmacokinetic data.in: Evans WE Schentag JJ Jusko WJ Applied Pharmacokinetics. Principles of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. ed 3. Applied Therapeutics, Inc., Spokane, WA1992: 1-2
- Pulse dosing versus continuous infusion of antibiotics. Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic considerations.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1988; 14: 71
- U.S. Public Health Service cooperative trial of three rifampin-isoniazid regimens in treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1979; 119: 879
- Pharmacology of the antimycobacterial drugs.Med Clin North Am. 1993; 77: 1253
Peloquin CA: Antimicrobial therapy. In Bittar EE, Bittar N (eds): Principles of Medical Biology. Greenwich, CT, Jai Press Inc, in press
- Antituberculosis drugs: pharmacokinetics.in: Heifets LB Drug Susceptibility in the Chemotherapy of Mycobacterial Infections. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL1991: 59
- Therapeutic drug monitoring: principles and applications in mycobacterial infections.Drug Ther. 1992; 22: 31
Peloquin CA, Iseman MD: Antimycobacterial Agents. In Root RK (ed): Clinical Infectious Diseases: A Practical Approach. New York, Oxford University Press, in press
- Malabsorption of antimycobacterial medications [letter].N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1122
Peloquin CA, Nitta AT, Burman WJ, et al: Low anti-tuberculosis drug concentrations in patients with AIDS. Ann Pharmacother, in press
- Analytical methods validation: Bioavailability, bioequivalence, and pharmacokinetic studies.J Pharm Sci. 1992; 81: 309
Verbist L: Mode of action of antituberculous drugs (parts I and II). Medicon Inti: pll, 3-1-1974 and p 3, 5-2-1974
- Mode of action of the antimycobacterial agents and associated aspects of the molecular biology of the mycobacteria.in: Ratledge C Stanford J The Biology of Mycobacteria, vol 1. Physiology, Identification, and Classification. Academic Press, London1982: 354