Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- ACR-NEMA Digital Imaging and Communications Standard. Publication no. 300-1988.National Electrical Manufacturers Association, Washington, DC1988
- Digital Image Processing. Principles and Applications.John Wiley & Sons, New York1994
- Digital Photography.MIS Press, New York1995
- Color images in telepathology: How many colors do we need?.Hum Pathol. 1997; 28: 36
- Dynamic-robotic telepathology: Department of Veterans Affairs feasibility study.Hum Pathol. 1997; 28: 8
Frankel D: Color film and flatbed scanners. Presentations, January:38, 1995
Frankel D: LCD projectors grow brighter and shrink lighter. Presentations January, 1966
- Application of wavelet compression to digitized radiographs.AJR. 1994; 163: 463
- Digital Image Processing.Addison-Wesley, Reading1992
- Digital Images: A Practical Guide.Osborne McGraw-Hill, Berkeley1995
Grotta D, Grotta SW: Heave-ho, silver! PC Magazine, January 7:145, 1997
Heimes S: Is DLP here for the long run? Sure looks like it from here. Presentations, December:6, 1996
- Real-time communication: Connecting on the Net.PC Magazine, October. 1996; 8: 102
Labriola D: The next best thing. PC Magazine, December 5:NE1, 1995
- Videoconferencing: The better to see you with.Network Computing, March. 1996; 15: 114
- Digital imaging in anatomic pathology.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 106: S25
- The Image Processing Handbook.ed 2. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL1995
Stoy J: Scanning: An on-ramp to digital production. Print On Demand Business, Jan/ Feb:40, 1996
- Image management in pathology.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 105: S54
- Relative applicability of image analysis and flow cytometry in clinical medicine.in: Bauer K.D. Duque R.E. Flow Cytometry: Principles and Applications. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1992: 359
- Static image telepathology in perspective.Hum Pathol. 1996; 27: 99
- Telepathology: A ten-year progress report.Hum Pathol. 1997; 28: 1
- Equipment standardization, and applications of image processing.Am J Clin Pathol. 1993; 99: 48