Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Informatics, imaging and the pathologist's workstation.in: Henry J.B. Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. ed 19. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1996: 92-124
- Details count in the anatomic pathology systems marketplace.CAP Today. 1997; 11: 278
Aller RD, Weilert M: Newsbytes-a monthly column. CAP Today, 1987-1997 and ongoing
- Design of a hypertext clinical laboratory testing database and implementation of a World Wide Web test information service.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 104: 327
- A clinician's workstation for improving laboratory use.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 104: 243
- Closing the clinical laboratory testing loop with information technology.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 105: S40
- The clinical workstation as a means of improving laboratory use.Clin Chim Acta. 1996; 248: 51
- A knowledge-based system for the interpretation of flow cytometry data in leukemias and lymphomas.Cytometry. 1994; 17: 266
Diamond LW, Mishka VG, Seal AH, Nguyen DT: A clinical database as a component of a diagnostic hematology workstation. In Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care, Washington, 1994, p 298
- An image analysis workstation for the pathology laboratory.Mod Pathol. 1993; 6: 612
- Traveling the New Information Highway.JAMA. 1994; 271: 1955-1956
- Microcomputer technology.Clin Lab Med. 1983; 3: 51
- Integrated expert systems and videodisc in surgical pathology-an overview.Hum Pathol. 1990; 21: 11
- Digital imaging in anatomic pathology.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 106: S25
- Computer-assisted instruction in pathology residency training: Design and implementation of integrated productivity and education workstations.Semin Diagn Pathol. 1994; 11: 282
- A pathologist-designed imaging system for anatomic pathology signout, teaching, and research.Semin Diagn Pathol. 1994; 11: 263
- The pathologist's workstation-issues and an early prototype.Am J Clin Pathol. 1991; 95: S50
- Information workstations in clinical pathology.Clin Lab Med. 1991; 11: 123
- Labs making leap to telepathology.CAP Today. 1997; 11: 201
- Evaluation of a diagnostic encyclopedia workstation for ovarian pathology.Hum Pathol. 1990; 21: 989
- Telepathology diagnosis by means of digital still images: An international validation study.Hum Pathol. 1996; 27: 111
- Telepathology and the networking of pathology diagnostic services.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1987; 111: 646