Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Rapid 3-D video /laser and digital archiving with immediate on-scene feedback for 3-D crime scene/mass disaster data collection and reconstruction.Proc 1995 Applied Imagery and Pattern Recognition: Tools and Techniques for Modeling and Simulation. SPIE. 1995; 2645: 32-38
- Digital image restoration.IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 1997; 14: 24-41
- Application of digital image enhancement software with the Macintosh computer to questioned document problems.J Forensic Sei. 1992; 37: 783-796
- Footwear Impression Evidence.Elsevier, New York1990: 162-164
Castleman K: Digital Image Processing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice-Hall, 1996, pp 91-94, 247-249, 389
- Investigations of image contrast space defined by variations on histogram equalization.CVGIP: Graphics Models and Image Processing. 1992; 54: 269-280
- Comparative analysis of the quantization of color spaces on the bases of the CIELAB color difference formula.ACM Transactions on Computer Graphics. 1997; 16: 109-154
- Measure: An interactive tool for accurate forensic photo/video- grammetry.Proc SPIE Conf Investigative and Trial Image Processing, July 13-14, 1995. SPIE. 1995; 2567: 73-83
- Digital Image Restoration.Springer-Verlag, Berlin1991: 243
- Blind image deconvolution.IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 1996; 13: 43-69
- Inaccuracy of measuring wounds on autopsy photographs.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1985; 6: 17-18
- A theory of multiresolution signal decomposition: The wavelet representation.IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 1989; 11: 674-693
- Low-cost automatic contrast enhancement for digital x- rays.Visual Information Processing: SPIE Proceedings. 1992; 1705: 194-197
- 94 color films compared.Popular Photography. 1997; 61: 60-64
Mlsna A, Rodreguez JJ: Explosion of multidimensional image histograms. Proc IEEE Inti Conf on Image Processing, vol III. Austin, TX, Nov 13-16, 1994, pp 960-962
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of a bullet path: Validation by computed radiography.J Forensic Sei. 1995; 40: 321-324
- Image processing and three-dimensional reconstruction in the evaluation of blunt force and patterned injury: The AFIP/UNC experience in the Rodney King case.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1997; 18: 1-10
- Computer assisted diagnosis for digital mammography.IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology. 1995; 14: 561-599
- Nonlinear total variation-based noise removal algorithm.Physica D. 1992; 60: 259-262
Russ J: The Image Processing Handbook, ed 2. Boca Raton, CRC Press, 1994, pp 114-150, 182-193, 211-225, 320-321
- A multiscale approach to nonuniform diffusion.CVGIP: Image Understanding. 1993; 57: 111-120
- Elements of Photogrammetry.ed 2. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 628
- Visual thresholds. In Color Science: Concepts and Methods, Quantitative Data and Formulae.ed 2. John Wiley and Sons, New York1982: 514-582