This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Alterations in immune function following head injury in children.Crit Care Med. 1995; 23: 822
- Humoral and cellular immunity following severe head injury: Review and current investigations.Neurol Res. 1991; 13: 117
- Early nutrition support modifies immune function in patients sustaining severe head injury.JPEN Nutrition. 1995; 19: 387
© 2000 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.