This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Incidence and costs to Medicare of fractures among Medicare beneficiaries aged >65 years—United States, July 1991-June 1992.MMWR CDC Surveill Summ. 1993; 45: 877
- Prophylaxis and treatment of osteoporosis.Am J Med. 1996; 94: 646
- Osteoporosis.in: The Second Fifty Years: Promoting Health and Preventing Disability. National Academy Press, Washington1990: 76
- The burden of osteoporosis: Cost.Am J Med. 1995; 98: 9
- Fractures attributable to osteoporosis: Report from the National Osteoporosis Foundation.J Bone Miner Res. 1997; 12: 16
- The worldwide problem of osteoporosis: Insights afforded by epidemiology.Bone. 1995; 17: 505
- Osteoporosis: Prevention, detection and treatment.J Med Assoc Ga. 1997; 86: 224
© 2000 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.