Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Biological Warfare: A Historical Perspective. Contract LG-1597 Report. Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA1998
- Environmental air sampling to detect biological warfare agents.Mil Med. 1999; 164: 541-542
Cams WS: Bioterrorism and Biocrimes: The Illicit Use of Biological Agents in the Twentieth Century. Working Paper. Washington, Center for Counterproliferation Research, National Defense University, 1998, revised 1999
- Bioterrorism threats: Learning from inappropriate responses.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2000; 6: 8-18
- Cutting Edge: A History of Fort Detrick, Maryland. ed 3. Public Affairs Office MCHD-PA, Headquarters, US Army Garrison, Fort Detrick, MD1997
Exodus, Chapters 7-11:58-62 (The New American Bible)
- trans)The Chronicle of Froissart, Annis 1523-1525, vol 1. AMS Press, New York1967 (
- Remarks for the Fourth Review Conference of the Biological Weapons Convention. US Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, Geneva1996
- Horrox R. The Black Death. Manchester University Press, Manchester1994
- General Amherst and germ warfare.Mississippi Valley Historical Review. 1954; 41: 489-494
- Intergovernmental preparedness and response to potential catastrophic biological terrorism.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2000; 6: 50-56
- Science and Civilization in China, vol 5, Chemistry and Chemical Technology, part 6, Military Technology: Missiles and Sieges. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1994
- Overview of meteorological measurements for aerial spray modeling.J Am Mosq Control Assoc. 1996; 12: 364-367
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) Chemical and Biological Warfare Project, http://projects.sipri.se/cbw/docs/bw-btwc-mainpage.html
Titan Global Technology Solutions, http://www.titan.com
- Biological Warfare before 1914.in: Geissire E. Ellis Van Courtland Moon J. SIPRI Chemical and Biological Warfare Studies 18. Biological and Toxin Weapons: Research, Development and Use from the Middle Ages to 1945. Oxford University Press, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute1999: 8-34