Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Improvement of pathology in sub-Saharan Africa.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: e152-e157
- Building a pathology laboratory in Malawi.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 291-292
- Early experience after developing a pathology laboratory in Malawi, with emphasis on cancer diagnoses.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e70361
- Burden of cancer in Malawi; common types, incidence and trends: national population-based cancer registry.BMC Res Notes. 2012; 5: 149
- Establishing telepathology in Africa: lessons from Botswana.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011; 64: 986-987
- Virtual surgical pathology in underdeveloped countries: the Zambia project.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011; 135: 215-219
- Feasibility and diagnostic accuracy of Internet-based dynamic telepathology between Uganda and Germany.J Telemed Telecare. 2011; 17: 222-225
- Static digital telepathology: a model for diagnostic and educational support to pathologists in the developing world.Anal Cell Pathol. 2012; 35: 25-30
- A static-image telepathology system for dermatopathology consultation in East Africa: the Massachusetts General Hospital experience.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012; 67: 997-1007
- Accurate real-time diagnosis of lymphoproliferative disorders in Malawi through Clinicopathologic Teleconferences: a model for pathology services in Sub-Saharan Africa.Am J Clin Pathol. 2016; 146: 423-430
- Digital images and the future of digital pathology.J Pathol Inform. 2010; 1https://doi.org/10.4103/2153-3539.68332
- Implementation and validation of telepathology triage at Cancer Referral Center in rural Rwanda.J Glob Oncol. 2016; 2: 76-82
- Dynamic nonrobotic telemicroscopy via skype: a cost effective solution to teleconsultation.J Pathol Inform. 2012; 3: 28
- Diagnostic accuracy of an international static-imaging telepathology consultation service.Hum Pathol. 1997; 28: 17-21
- International telepathology consultation: three years of experience between the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and KingMed diagnostics in China.J Pathol Inform. 2015; 6: 63
- Remote teaching of histopathology using scanned slides via Skype between the United Kingdom and Nigeria.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017; 141: 298-300
- Design of new procedures for diagnosing prevalent diseases using a low-cost telemicroscopy system.Telemed J E Health. 2016; 22: 952-959
- Innovative dermatopathology teaching in a resource-limited environment.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 74: 1024-1025
- International telepathology: promises and pitfalls.Pathobiology. 2016; 83: 121-126
- Telecytology in East Africa: a feasibility study of forty cases using a static imaging system.J Telemed Telecare. 2012; 18: 7-12
- Robotic teledermatopathology from an African dermatology clinic.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 70: 952-954
- Improving the histopathologic diagnosis of pediatric malignancies in a low-resource setting by combining focused training and telepathology strategies.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2012; 59: 221-225
- Reproducibility of telecytology diagnosis of cervical smears in a quality assurance program: the Georgian experience.Telemed J E Health. 2011; 17: 565-568
- Telepathology on the Solomon Islands: two years' experience with a hybrid Web- and email-based telepathology system.J Telemed Telecare. 2004; 10: 14-17
- Teleconsultation in diagnostic pathology: experience from Iran and Germany with the use of two European telepathology servers.J Telemed Telecare. 2004; 10: 99-103
White house announces global initiative to accelerate fight against cancer in Africa. Available at: http://www.ascp.org/Newsroom/White-House-Announces-Global-Initiative-to-Accelerate-Fight-Against-Cancer-in-Africa.html - NewsroomGrid. Accessed November 27, 2015.
Disclosures: The authors have no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.
Funding/Acknowledgments: The Kamuzu Central Hospital Pathology Laboratory is supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (K01TW009488, R21CA180815, U54CA190152, P20CA210285), the Medical Education Partnership Initiative (U2GPS001965), the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center (P30CA016086), and the UNC Center for AIDS Research (P30AI50410).