Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Laboratory medicine in Africa: a barrier to effective health care.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 42: 377-382
- Overdiagnosis of malaria in patients with severe febrile illness in Tanzania: a prospective study.BMJ. 2004; 329: 1212-1217
- The World Health Organization African region laboratory accreditation process.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010; 134: 393-400
- A shifting paradigm in strengthening laboratory health systems for global health.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010; 134: 359-360
- An innovative training approach to accelerate laboratory accreditation.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010; 134: 401-409
- Laboratory quality improvement in Tanzania.Am J Clin Pathol. 2015; 143: 1-7
Yao, K. SLMTA updates. SLIPTA/SLMTA symposium 2016. December 2016, Cape Town, South Africa. [Online]. Available at: https://slmta.org/uploads/category_file/28/1.3%20-%20SLMTA%20Updates.pdf. Accessed July 18, 2017.
SLMTA laboratories that have achieved accreditation. [Online]. Available at: https://slmta.org/accredited-labs/. Accessed August 11, 2017.
WHO/AFRO SLITPA update. SLIPTA/SLMTA symposium 2016. December 2016, Cape Town, South Africa. [Online]. Available at: https://slmta.org/uploads/category_file/29/1.4%20-%20SLIPTA%20Updates.pdf. Accessed July 18, 2017.
SLIPTA database analysis. [Online Query]. Available at: http://www.aslm.org/resource-centre/slipta-map/slipta-database-analysis/. Accessed August 11, 2017.
Financial Support: The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is funded through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC-RFA-GH13-1096) and the PEPFAR program (NU2GGH001096-04-01). The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the ASCP staff and do not necessarily represent the views, opinions, or policies of the CDC or the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program.