Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Meeting the challenge of hematologic malignancies in sub-Saharan Africa.Blood. 2012; 119: 5078-5087
- Early experience after developing a pathology laboratory in Malawi, with emphasis on cancer diagnoses.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e70361
Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Ervik M, et al. Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11 [Internet]. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2013. Available at: http://globocan.iarc.fr. Accessed December 14, 2015.
- A review of the trends of lymphomas in the equatorial belt of Africa.Hematol Oncol. 2011; 29: 111-115
- Spectrum and presentation of pediatric malignancies in the HIV era: experience from Blantyre, Malawi, 1998-2003.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2007; 48: 515-520
- Malaria - how this parasitic infection aids and abets EBV-associated Burkitt lymphomagenesis.Curr Opin Virol. 2016; 20: 78-84
- Accurate real-time diagnosis of lymphoproliferative disorders in Malawi through clinicopathologic teleconferences: a model for pathology services in sub-Saharan Africa.Am J Clin Pathol. 2016; 146: 423-430
- Trends in cancer risk among people with AIDS in the United States 1980-2002.AIDS. 2006; 20: 1645-1654
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 1535-1548
- Results of therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in black and white children.JAMA. 2003; 290: 2001-2007
- Trends in the incidence of cancer in Kampala, Uganda 1991-2010.Int J Cancer. 2014; 135: 432-439
- CHOP chemotherapy for aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma with and without HIV in the antiretroviral therapy era in Malawi.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0150445
- Cumulative incidence of cancer among persons with HIV in North America: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 163: 507-518
- Burden of cancer in Malawi; common types, incidence and trends: national population-based cancer registry.BMC Res Notes. 2012; 5: 149
- Population pharmacokinetics of Reditux, a biosimilar rituximab, in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2016; 78: 353-359
Rituximab plus CHOP chemotherapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02660710. Accessed August 22, 2017.
- Characteristics and survival for HIV-associated multicentric Castleman disease in Malawi.J Int AIDS Soc. 2015; 18: 20122
- Multicentric Castleman's disease in Malawi.Lancet. 2014; 384: 1158
- Plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA for pediatric Burkitt lymphoma diagnosis, prognosis and response assessment in Malawi.Int J Cancer. 2017; 140: 2509-2516
- Targetable subsets of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Malawi define therapeutic opportunities.Blood Adv. 2016; 1: 84-92
- Moonshot to Malawi.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1604-1605
- Treatment outcomes in AIDS-related diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the setting roll out of combination antiretroviral therapy in South Africa.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2013; 64: 66-73
- Predictors of survival after a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in a resource-limited setting: a retrospective study on the impact of HIV infection and its treatment.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2011; 56: 312-319
- Hodgkin lymphoma, HIV, and Epstein-Barr virus in Malawi: longitudinal results from the Kamuzu Central Hospital lymphoma study.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017; 64https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.26302
- Treatment of B-cell lymphoma with LMB modified protocols in Africa–report of the French-African Pediatric Oncology Group (GFAOP).Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2008; 50: 1138-1142
- Outcomes for paediatric Burkitt lymphoma treated with anthracycline-based therapy in Malawi.Br J Haematol. 2016; 173: 705-712
- The use of anthracyclines in the treatment of endemic Burkitt lymphoma.Br J Haematol. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1111/bjh.14440
- Factors influencing survival among Kenyan children diagnosed with endemic Burkitt lymphoma between 2003 and 2011: a historical cohort study.Int J Cancer. 2016; 139: 1231-1240
- Improvement of pathology in sub-Saharan Africa.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: e152-e157
- Childhood cancer in Africa: an overview of resources.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2015; 37: 104-108
- Lymphomas in sub-Saharan Africa–what can we learn and how can we help in improving diagnosis, managing patients and fostering translational research?.Br J Haematol. 2011; 154: 696-703
- Diagnosis of cancer in rural Rwanda: early outcomes of a phased approach to implement anatomic pathology services in resource-limited settings.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 142: 541-545
- Dose-modified oral chemotherapy in the treatment of AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in East Africa.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3480-3488
Intravenous chemotherapy or oral chemotherapy in treating patients with previously untreated stage III-IV HIV-associated non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01775475. Accessed August 22, 2017.
- Treatment of Burkitt lymphoma in equatorial Africa using a simple three-drug combination followed by a salvage regimen for patients with persistent or recurrent disease.Br J Haematol. 2012; 158: 749-762
- Treating Burkitt's lymphoma in Malawi, Cameroon, and Ghana.Lancet Oncol. 2008; 9: 512-513
- Medical laboratories in sub-Saharan Africa that meet international quality standards.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 141: 791-795
- Measurement of improvement achieved by participation in international laboratory accreditation in sub-Saharan Africa: the Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi experience.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 141: 188-195
- External quality assurance performance of clinical research laboratories in sub-Saharan Africa.Am J Clin Pathol. 2012; 138: 720-723
- The World Health Organization African region laboratory accreditation process: improving the quality of laboratory systems in the African region.Am J Clin Pathol. 2010; 134: 393-400
Disclosures: The authors have no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.