Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- SatelLife: getting relevant information to the developing world.BMJ. 1996; 313 (Available at:) (Accessed May 16, 2017): 1606-1609
- Crossing the digital divide: the contribution of information technology to the professional performance of malaria researchers in Africa.Afr Health Sci. 2005; 5: 246-254
Number of pathologists per million population in Africa. Available at: http://maptest.pathologyinafrica.org/resources/surveydata/maps/maps/map.php?type=n_path%7Cmin-max%7C1%7C1%7C1%7CNumber+of+pathologists+per+million+population. Accessed May 16, 2017.
- Improvement of pathology in sub-Saharan Africa.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: e152-e157
- Information searching habits of internet users: a case study on the Medical Sciences University of Isfahan, Iran.Webology. 2005; 2 (Available at:) (Accessed May 16, 2017)
Static telepathology in a rural African hospital setting: a pilot experience by Makerere University Faculty of Medicine. CATAI2008-QUALITY CONTROL.BIOBANKING. Available at: http://juliaroyall.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/munabi-xvi_winter_proceed.pdf; https://www.google.rw/search?q=Ian+Munabi%2C+Moses+Isyagi%2C+Julia+Royall+and+Nelson+Sewankambo.+Static+Telepathology+in+a+rural+African+hospital+setting%3A+a+pilot+experience+by+Makerere+University+Faculty+of+Medicine.+CATAI2008-QUALITY+CONTROL.BIOBANKIN. Accessed May 16, 2017.
- Feasibility and diagnostic accuracy of Internet-based dynamic telepathology between Uganda and Germany.J Telemed Telecare. 2011; 17: 222-225
- A static-image telepathology system for dermatopathology consultation in East Africa: the Massachusetts General Hospital experience.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012; 67: 997-1007
- Reconciliation of diverse telepathology system designs. Historic issues and implications for emerging markets and new applications.APMIS. 2012; 120: 256-275
- Static digital telepathology: a model for diagnostic and educational support to pathologists in the developing world.Anal Cell Pathol. 2012; 35: 25-30
- Telepathology in hematopathology: experience in francophone Africa.Asia Pac J Clin Oncol. 2014; 10: 67
- Telepathology. Long-distance diagnosis.Am J Clin Pathol. 1989; 91 (Available at:) (Accessed May 16, 2017): S39-S42
- Faces of change.Am J Public Health. 2005; 95: 559-561
Disclosure: All authors declare no relationship to any commercial company with direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the article or with a company making a competing product.