To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 2006 Bethesda International Consensus recommendations on the flow cytometric immunophenotypic analysis of hematolymphoid neoplasia: medical indications.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2007; 72: S5-S13
- 2006 Bethesda International Consensus recommendations on the immunophenotypic analysis of hematolymphoid neoplasia by flow cytometry: optimal reagents and reporting for the flow cytometric diagnosis of hematopoietic neoplasia.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2007; 72: S14-S22
- Laboratory test utilization management: general principles and applications in hematopathology.Surg Pathol Clin. 2016; 9: 1-10
- Diagnostic utility of flow cytometry analysis of reactive T cells in nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma.Am J Clin Pathol. 2016; 145: 107-115
- Reactive T cells by flow cytometry distinguish Hodgkin lymphomas from T cell/histiocyte-rich large B cell lymphoma.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2016; 90: 424-432
- Value-based flow testing of chronic lymphoproliferative disorders: a quality improvement project to develop an algorithm to streamline testing and reduce costs.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 142: 411-418
- Limited flow cytometry panels on bone marrow specimens reduce costs and predict negative cytogenetics.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 141: 94-101
- EuroFlow antibody panels for standardized n-dimensional flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal, reactive and malignant leukocytes.Leukemia. 2012; 26: 1908-1975
- An effective utilization management strategy by dual approach of influencing physician ordering and gate keeping.Clin Biochem. 2016; 49: 208-212
- Optimizing antibody panels for efficient and cost-effective flow cytometric diagnosis of acute leukemia.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2011; 80: 221-229
- Immunophenotyping of mature B-cell non Hodgkin lymphoma involving bone marrow and peripheral blood: critical analysis and insights gained at a tertiary care cancer hospital.Leuk Lymphoma. 2009; 50: 1290-1300
- Screening bone marrow samples for abnormal lymphoid populations and myelodysplasia-related features with one 10-color 14-antibody screening tube.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2015; 88: 253-260
- Flow cytometric analysis of cerebrospinal fluid has low diagnostic yield in samples without atypical morphology or prior history of hematologic malignancy.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 141: 515-521
- Beyond diagnostic accuracy: the clinical utility of diagnostic tests.Clin Chem. 2012; 58: 1636-1643
- Managing demand for laboratory tests: a laboratory toolkit.J Clin Pathol. 2013; 66: 62-72
- Curtailing laboratory test ordering in a managed care setting through redesign of a computerized order form.Am J Manag Care. 2009; 15: 173-176
- Using peripheral smear review, age and absolute lymphocyte count as predictors of abnormal peripheral blood lymphocytoses diagnosed by flow cytometry.Leuk Lymphoma. 2008; 49: 1731-1737
- Use of the CD19 count in a primary care laboratory as a screening method for B-cell chronic lymphoproliferative disorders in asymptomatic patients with lymphocytosis.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2011; 49: 115-120
- Efficient assessment of peripheral blood lymphocytosis in adults: developing new thresholds for blood smear review by pathologists.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2014; 52: 1763-1770
- A classification tree approach for improving the utilization of flow cytometry testing of blood specimens for B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoproliferative disorders.Leuk Lymphoma. 2015; 56: 2619-2624
Published online: September 27, 2017
Disclosures: The author has nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.