Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- 2006 Bethesda International Consensus recommendations on the flow cytometric immunophenotypic analysis of hematolymphoid neoplasia: medical indications.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2007; 72: S5-S13
- Flow cytometry bioinformatics.PLoS Comput Biol. 2013; 9: e1003365
- Thinking outside the gate: single-cell assessments in multiple dimensions.Immunity. 2015 Apr 21; 42: 591-592
- Critical assessment of automated flow cytometry data analysis techniques.Nat Methods. 2013; 10 ([Erratum appears in Nat Methods 2013;10(5):445]): 228-238
- B cells with high side scatter parameter by flow cytometry correlate with inferior survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.Am J Clin Pathol. 2012; 137: 805-814
- Automated analysis of multidimensional flow cytometry data improves diagnostic accuracy between mantle cell lymphoma and small lymphocytic lymphoma.Am J Clin Pathol. 2012; 137: 75-85
- Flow cytometric immunophenotyping for hematologic neoplasms.Blood. 2008; 111: 3941-3967
- FLOCK cluster analysis of mast cell event clustering by high-sensitivity flow cytometry predicts systemic mastocytosis.Am J Clin Pathol. 2015; 144: 764-770
- FLOCK cluster analysis of plasma cell flow cytometry data predicts bone marrow involvement by plasma cell neoplasia.Leuk Res. 2016; 48: 40-45
- Data-driven phenotypic dissection of AML reveals progenitor-like cells that correlate with prognosis.Cell. 2015; 162: 184-197
- FCSTrans: an open source software system for FCS file conversion and data transformation.Cytometry A. 2012; 81: 353-356
- Elucidation of seventeen human peripheral blood B-cell subsets and quantification of the tetanus response using a density-based method for the automated identification of cell populations in multidimensional flow cytometry data.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2010; 78: S69-S82
- Surface antigen expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: clustering analysis, interrelationships and effects of chromosomal abnormalities.Leukemia. 2002; 16: 178-185
- ACMG clinical laboratory standards for next-generation sequencing.Genet Med. 2013; 15: 733-747
- A new “Logicle” display method avoids deceptive effects of logarithmic scaling for low signals and compensated data.Cytometry A. 2006; 69: 541-551
Disclosure Statement: The authors do not have a conflict of interest to claim. This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health - 1U01TR001801, CA157885, HHSN272201200005C, and U19AI118626 and The Hartwell Foundation-2013-1592.