To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mast cell activation syndrome: proposed diagnostic criteria.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126 (Available at:): 1104.e4
- Mast cells and mastocytosis.Blood. 2008; 112: 946-956
- Development, migration, and survival of mast cells.Immunol Res. 2006; 34: 97-115
- The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia.Blood. 2016; 127: 2391-2405
- WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. vol. 2. Internat. Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon (France)2008 (2. print) 4th edition.
- Flow cytometry in mastocytosis: utility as a diagnostic and prognostic tool.Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2014; 34: 297-313
- CD30 expression by bone marrow mast cells from different diagnostic variants of systemic mastocytosis.Histopathology. 2013; 63 (Available at:) (Accessed August 29, 2017): 780-787
- Clinical, immunophenotypic, and molecular characteristics of well-differentiated systemic mastocytosis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016; 137: 178.e1
- Well-differentiated systemic mastocytosis: a new disease variant with mature mast cell phenotype and lack of codon 816 c-kit mutations.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004; 113: S327
- Demonstration of an aberrant mast-cell population with clonal markers in a subset of patients with “idiopathic” anaphylaxis.Blood. 2007; 110: 2331-2333
- Kit- and fc epsilonRI-induced differential phosphorylation of the transmembrane adaptor molecule NTAL/LAB/LAT2 allows flexibility in its scaffolding function in mast cells.Cell Signal. 2008; 20: 195-205
- The immunophenotype of different immature, myeloid and B-cell lineage-committed CD34+ hematopoietic cells allows discrimination between normal/reactive and myelodysplastic syndrome precursors.Leukemia. 2008; 22: 1175-1183
- Detection of differentiation- and activation-linked cell surface antigens on cultured mast cell progenitors.Allergy. 2005; 60: 1248-1255
- Detection of tryptase-, chymase+ cells in human CD34 bone marrow progenitors.Clin Exp Allergy. 2004; 34: 1719-1724
- Differential expression of leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptors on cord-blood-derived human mast cell progenitors and mature mast cells.J Leukoc Biol. 2008; 83: 334-343
- Human mast cells express receptors for IL-3, IL-5 and GM-CSF; a partial map of receptors on human mast cells cultured in vitro.Allergy. 2004; 59: 1087-1096
- Alteration and acquisition of siglecs during in vitro maturation of CD34+ progenitors into human mast cells.Allergy. 2006; 61: 769-776
- Mast cells from different molecular and prognostic subtypes of systemic mastocytosis display distinct immunophenotypes.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 125: 726.e4
- Flow cytometric analysis of mast cells from normal and pathological human bone marrow samples: identification and enumeration.Am J Pathol. 1996; 149: 1493-1499
- Immunophenotypic analysis of mast cells in mastocytosis: when and how to do it. proposals of the Spanish network on mastocytosis (REMA).Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2004; 58: 1-8
- Utility of flow cytometric analysis of mast cells in the diagnosis and classification of adult mastocytosis.Leuk Res. 2001; 25: 563-570
- High-sensitivity flow cytometric analysis for the evaluation of systemic mastocytosis including the identification of a new flow cytometric criterion for bone marrow involvement.Am J Clin Pathol. 2012; 138: 416-424
- Bone marrow mast cell immunophenotyping in adults with mast cell disease: a prospective study of 33 patients.Leuk Res. 2004; 28: 777-783
- Flow cytometric immunophenotypic analysis of systemic mastocytosis involving bone marrow.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2014; 138: 1210-1214
- Immunophenotyping in systemic mastocytosis diagnosis: ‘CD25 positive’ alone is more informative than the 'CD25 and/or CD2' WHO criterion.Mod Pathol. 2012; 25: 516-521
- Expression of CD2 and CD25 on mast cell populations can be seen outside the setting of systemic mastocytosis.Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2016; 90B: 387-392
- High-sensitivity flow cytometric analysis of mast cell clustering in systemic mastocytosis: a quantitative and statistical analysis.Leuk Lymphoma. 2015; 56: 1735-1741
- FLOCK cluster analysis of mast cell event clustering by high-sensitivity flow cytometry predicts systemic mastocytosis.Am J Clin Pathol. 2015; 144: 764-770
- Mast cells in systemic mastocytosis have distinctly brighter CD45 expression by flow cytometry.Am J Clin Pathol. 2015; 143: 527-534
Published online: October 10, 2017
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.